• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Montresor

Gotta be up for 6 am. Still going to watch this game. I hate myself, and I'll hate myself even more tomorrow morning.

Get in your jimmy jammies and bring a blanket to your comfy couch. That is the best way to watch these late night games. Keep the volume low on the tv and the alarm loud on your phone. Feels good man. You'll fall asleep halfway though the second period and wake up to the good news early tomorrow.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ticker is in? I really am stupid.

Get in your jimmy jammies and bring a blanket to your comfy couch. That is the best way to watch these late night games. Keep the volume low and the alarm on your phone. Feels good man. You'll fall asleep halfway though the second period and wake up to the good news early tomorrow.
I wish I could do this, but I'll just get angry that DD is shit and that Therrien has them chipping the puck off the glass every time they leave the zone.

zroid

Banned
I hope the Leafs are actually planning on playing Erixon, I don't want to see him get scratched in favour of Brewer

Bruins last 2 shootouts:

vs. Edmonton
w6Xgfex.png

vs. Calgary
Y9BoVY2.png

Still better than us at the shootout, Howard just has a problem keeping the puck out of the net.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Sceviour of the Dallas Stars scores the only goal in the shootout against the Flordia Rampage. Enroth finally gets his first win as a Star.

Red_Man

If the Kings can do me a favour and score two more goals this period, I can just go to sleep.

Red_Man

1 more to go!

DD is such trash at centre. If AGally blew that coverage he wouldn't play Center again for 3 years.

Please Trade Tokes

That's one thing I wanted at the Trade Deadline

I'm probably The Only Habs Fan that doesn't like him.

I didn't like him in the playoffs last year and certainly not this year

Red_Man

Please Trade Tokes

That's one thing I wanted at the Trade Deadline

I'm probably The Only Habs Fan that doesn't like him.

I didn't like him in the playoffs last year and certainly not this year
Jeff Carter was left alone 4 feet in front of the net while DD stood and watched. Carter will score on a lot of goalies in that position. He's not helping but he's not the problem.

Top Bottom