• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nick Cage HAS to be a GAF member/Gets married!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Oscar-winning actor Nicolas Cage has married for the third time.

The "Leaving Las Vegas" star wed 20-year-old Alice Kim on Friday at a private ceremony on a ranch in Northern California, publicist Annett Wolf told The Associated Press.

It is the third wedding for Cage, 40, who split with his previous wife Lisa Marie Presley after less than four months in 2002.

Before that, he was married for six years to actress Patricia Arquette.

Kim, a former sushi waitress, met Cage when the actor visited the Los Angeles restaurant where she worked. This is her first marriage.

They started dating in February and reportedly became engaged after about two months.

Wolf declined to provide addition details on the nuptials.

No photo was released.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/31/cage.marries.ap/index.html
alice1.jpg

alice8.jpg

alice7.jpg

alice5.jpg

alice3.jpg

That's how you do it, get them while they are young. Keep upgrading.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
So she's 20 years old, he's 40... that's a 20 year difference.

I'd better go trollin' the 2 year olds, HOT SHIT.

lordmrw

I find it amazing how fast people decide to just rush into marriage. 2 months? That shit wouldn't even register in my brain by that point.

Gek54

We started dating in Feb, I proposed to her in May, wedding in a week. Yeah its not really registering with me either. Oh well.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I swear to God, her cousin is sitting in the cubicle right behind me, as I type this...

Jim Bowie

Come on, guys. Nick just wants what every heterosexual male wants - a hot, 20 year old Asian sushi waitress. I post no blame on him.

Oh, and has anyone seem that Japanese pachinko commercial with Cage?

"I LOVE PACHINKO!"

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Their noses are pretty similar. That's always a pretty good indicator that they'll get on.

Seriously. In my experience.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
skinnyrattler said:
Nick Cage HAS to be a GAF member/Gets married!

no 40 year old GAF member will ever hook up with a 20 year old

Vandiger

Jim Bowie said:
Come on, guys. Nick just wants what every heterosexual male wants - a hot, 20 year old Asian sushi waitress. I post no blame on him.

Oh, and has anyone seem that Japanese pachinko commercial with Cage?

"I LOVE PACHINKO!"

Yeah dating is fine but then marrying her? Damn he is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom