• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.12.5 - Dec. 5th, 6AM EST (JP), 12 PM EST (NA), 5PM GMT

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Pikmin 3 Q2 2013.

The Wonderful 101 nowhere to be seen.

Nintendo.

MNC

It still hurts to see Nintendo has to actually explain `Yeah, there´s this big update. Here´s our support site. Our launch is pretty hard and horrible."

So how's the US thing?

Croc

Banned
Huh this stuff is pretty interesting/cool but the maps don't really have much of a use on the Gamepad IMO.

I guess they did say it was experimental.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Drought already, wow. Hope the inevitable Ambassador program appeases you guys. Not... really sure why Nintendo just didn't have software ready for a stable period after this already half a year delayed launch -- should have been a full year I guess?

Drought already, wow. Hope the inevitable Ambassador program appeases you guys. Not... really sure why Nintendo just didn't have software ready for a stable period after this already half a year delayed launch.

The Gamecube also had a MASSIVE drought in the USA right after launch.

GameCube Luigi's Mansion 11/17/01 North America
GameCube Wave Race: Blue Storm 11/17/01 North America
GameCube GameCube Hardware 11/18/01 North America
GameCube Super Smash Bros. Melee 12/02/01 North America
GameCube Pikmin 12/02/01 North America
GameCube NBA Courtside 2002 01/13/02 North America
GameCube Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem 06/23/02 North America

GameCube Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse 08/13/02 North America

No Nintendo-published releases from January to June.

Top Bottom