• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

Alfredo

Finally, Rumble Pak support. I wonder if they'll have Memory Pak support, too, so they won't have to disable features like Mario Kart 64 ghosts.

billeh

Am I the only one incredibly annoyed by the Amiibo onslaught?

I'm not a fan of having to buy toys to get all of the content in my games.

If Amiibos were limited to a single title (think Skylanders) I'd probably be OK with it, but this is just getting to be ridiculous.
If they weren't in such stupid limited supply I wouldn't mind. I haven't seen anything outside of the standard bullshit in Target or otherwise for months.

Oh damn, from now on there's going to be Morimoto-san doing the Directs with Iwata O_O

He said he was too old (55) for this shit alone =(

MarkusRJR

Oy. So what was the excuse for not uploading DK64 to the Wii Virtual Console? :/

Either way, this should be interesting... how will the jetpac situation be handled? Finally we'll have answers.

(Also I can maybe record the game in a quality higher than 240p? GG Nintendo if this pans out...)
DKC is a hot mess of programming, it had random crashing on N64 which is why they included the RAM expansion pack. Considering how weird N64 emulation is, it wouldn't surprise me if it refused to run 100% properly on the original Wii.

Hedgey

Fire Emblem x SMT is now called "Sharp FE" and will release fall 2015 in Japan.
They showed a small amount of gameplay, lots of cutscene stuff.
It looks rad.

DK64 for VC!? It's been a long time old friend...
It's fatal to attempt to 100% you, but that's okay

tiny_kong_vs_mad_jack_by_r_no71-d3kjg70.png

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Lots of cool indie-games coming out, looking forward to that. Havent had the time to play most of them yet.

Top Bottom