• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo DS/GBA/GC LTD - October 2005

CVXFREAK said:
Well, it'd be nice to at least list its LTD... up to you though.

Yeah your right, I'll go ahead and fix that, I don't have Zero's numbers excluding the 2 pack though. I was gonna list both, their numbers with and without the 2-pack. Could somebody help me out with Zero's numbers?

cvxfreak

Ganondorf>Link said:
Yeah your right, I'll go ahead and fix that, I don't have Zero's numbers excluding the 2 pack though. I was gonna list both, their numbers with and without the 2-pack. Could somebody help me out with Zero's numbers?

Find NPD 2004's thread, or even Dec 2004. That's around the time the PE Pack came out and AniHawk always tracked RE. I'll start my search now too.

Alright I've got the numbers. RE0 excluding the 2-Pack has sold 446,920. The 2-Pack adds 19,224 to RE0 and REmake. REmake has sold 524,724 excluding the 2-Pack.

cvxfreak

Ganondorf>Link said:
Alright I've got the numbers. RE0 excluding the 2-Pack has sold 446,920. The 2-Pack adds 19,224 to RE0 and REmake. REmake has sold 524,724 excluding the 2-Pack.

Nice! :D

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Resident Evil 3 - 49,053
Resident Evil 2 - 35,987

Maybe Capcom will get the idea now that Jill > Leon :)

They said somewhere that the only reason they used Leon in RE4 was because RE2 outsold RE3 on PSX, or something like that if I recall correctly.

Zeo

Banned
John Harker said:

They said somewhere that the only reason they used Leon in RE4 was because RE2 outsold RE3 on PSX, or something like that if I recall correctly.

I want RE5 to have three playable characters: Jill, Claire, and Chris (if that is Chris in the trailer). I always liked having the male/female stories.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Zeo said:
I want RE5 to have three playable characters: Jill, Claire, and Chris (if that is Chris in the trailer). I always liked having the male/female stories.

I concur, doctor.

Maybe Anderson was on to something in his female-driven movies, hahaha.

cvxfreak

John Harker said:

Well, in actuality, Leon was next in line. We saw Chris and Jill, and Leon and Claire set up the four main characters of the series. Jill appeared in RE3 for her return, and Claire and Chris were reunited in CV. That basically left Leon and Ada's little plotline to develop.

Now we're getting Chris again, it seems, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Jill, Carlos and Barry again myself.

Top Bottom