• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo DS mystery port?

SantaC

Hope this one isn't old. I did a search.

When the DS redesign surfaced a few weeks ago, you may have noticed that it sported a port placed next to the headphone jack that was absent from the original E3 design. Nintendo has yet to spill the beans on what exactly the port is for, but they've let a tidbit of info trickle out in the latest issue of Japanese publication Nintendo Dream.

In the latest issue of the magazine, Nintendo rep Mitsuaki Hagishima commented on the new port, mentioning that there is a "little secret" to it and that it definitely is not for the stylus. Hagishima also mentioned that Nintendo will reveal just what the port is for shortly.

On a related note, Hagashima also stated that Nintendo is considering releasing the DS in multiple colors when it launches. No specific colors were named, but they will likely be the same across all regions due to the small global launch window.

http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=6884

SantaC

face-sad.gif

did search on mystery port...

moderator plz lock....

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
Nintendo DS mystery port?

Rejoice! A company is finally giving its rabid fans a port to stick their wangs into! From here on out, videogame forums around the world will be much more peaceful due to the alternative form of tension release by millions of fanboys.

Who says Nintendo only cares about the green?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Well, it is the next logical step in the evolution of a "lovemark". Now, I can have private time with Nintendo...and make virtual love to Miyamoto over wireless networks :D

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
You gotta learn how to search more effectively :p

You have to search for key words that will definitely be used in a thread. For example, in this situation, it'd be best just to search for "nintendo"

Sure you gets lots of results, but the news is recent and you should only have to go through the first page of results

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Wario64 said:
You can't search words that are 3 letters or less.

Ya got me there. And that's kind of silly, what with the number of Acronyms in use here (GBA, GB, PSX, PS2, GCN, GC, NES, DS, PS, PSP etc.)

Top Bottom