• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo LTD: December 2005

Tarazet

James-Ape said:
Wario Ware Twisted! 153,545

I wonder why didn't this sell well

Wario Ware in general seems to have taken a nose-dive. It's a shame, because this was really a lot of fun.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
ethelred said:
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 653,919
Fire Emblem 392,183
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones 285,844

Not that I'm happy about that, mind you.
There's only two Final Fantasy Tactics games, both radically different from one another, and released quite a long time from each other. I wouldn't call it a series just yet.

Anyways, I was well aware of the sales of FFT and FFTA when making my post.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Ganondorf>Link said:
Killer 7 (GCN) - 27,001
Killer 7 (PS2) - 11,339

These were the the numbers it had in October. I doubt they went up that much since then.

haha, not according to Capcom and their 300k number.

... not that I really believe it, I mean, it must be worldwide shipped number, but 300k even still is nice sounding, aint.

My guess is 40k/16k if anyone can confirm.

ioi you hit the nail dead square in the head with your software predictions.

I'd like to second the notion that M&L PiT isn't going to do as good in the US as the GBA version did. The GBA one did almost 1 million total! PiT's top NPD sales was December (I gurantee that) and so I see it leveling off to top at about 578k in the US for about a year or so.

Blegh

ethelred

LanceStern said:
ioi you hit the nail dead square in the head with your software predictions.

I'd like to second the notion that M&L PiT isn't going to do as good in the US as the GBA version did. The GBA one did almost 1 million total! PiT's top NPD sales was December (I gurantee that) and so I see it leveling off to top at about 578k in the US for about a year or so.

Blegh

Yeah, he totally did. I'll accept that I was wrong -- however, I'll blame it on the hardware shortages. :lol

As to M&L: PiT -- yeah, the sequel is definitely not going to do as well as the original did. However, that being said... SSS set quite a high bar (1 million is an incredible number for RPGs in America), and even if it won't reach that kind of benchmark, PiT is still doing extremely well. I'll say that I was very pleasantly surprised by how strong its December sales were.

So I can always hope for more (the game deserves it), but it's still launching very well and will end up with quite respectable numbers. That makes me happy.

Top Bottom