• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Official Magazine UK tidbit -- Dancemat for GC

NOM Issue 145 October 2004:

Dancemat Fever
Gamecube is finally getting in on the dancemat action. Git On Da Floor by XS Games is GC's first dance title, and it's due out in the US in November. We'll keep you informed of any UK developments.

If they're spot on about the nature of the game, I want a DDR game... NOW!

:D

Later!

Thom

BuddyC

Dragona Akehi said:
The N64 did? I know GBC did, but N64? I don't recall that...
Disney Party Mix, I believe. Well, something like that. Definately Disney based, and if I remember right, the songs didn't have any vocals thanks to the cartridge format.

jarrod

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
The N64 did? I know GBC did, but N64? I don't recall that...
N64 got DDR Disney Mix. Something similar for GameCube would make sense, though I wouldn't mind a World Fighters style Konami/Hudson/Takara/Genki mascot version either. :)

DrLazy

shot-1.jpg

M3wThr33

Banned
FYI, Disney Dance Mix is not DDR Disney Rave. The N64 songs sucked donkey ass.

Also, Dayton found out about this dance mat game at E3. It was listed, but the European developer never wanted to make an appointment with us. We do know Adrenaline Games is alos make a Cube pad, too.

It's called "Disney's World Dancing Museum" if anyone's interested in the actual title. The tunes were a lot more similar to the traditional ones in Pop'n Music Disney Tunes than the techno'd-out ones in Disney's Rave, but were kinda great in a hokey way anyway. I know I had fun dancing to "Turkey in the Straw," anyway!

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
M3wThr33 said:
Also, Dayton found out about this dance mat game at E3. It was listed, but the European developer never wanted to make an appointment with us. We do know Adrenaline Games is alos make a Cube pad, too.

Yeah. I'm surprised no one else picked up on this back in May... Get On Da Mic and Get On Da Floor were BOTH listed as GameCube titles at e3, but with nothing being displayed. Chris and I tried to pry some information out of them, but were ultimately unsuccessful.

Top Bottom