• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

North Korea accuses President Trump of being "selfish"

Sephzilla

giphy-downsized-large.gif

came to post this

kmax

I can't believe that I'd ever hold the same position with North Korea on anything, but only Trump makes the impossible possible.

VariantX

I can't believe that I'd ever hold the same position with North Korea on anything, but only Trump makes the impossible possible.

Trump is actually earning that "The great uniter" title he gave himself...

It's shitty that he's even in the position to be called out by that cesspool of a regime.

squall23

I keep reading that broken clock analogy on GAF and it irks me because I have a broken clock. The analogy only works if the clock is broken in that it stops moving. However my broken clock is broken in that it moves faster than a normal clock. Fast enough so that it doesn't show the right time twice a day as per the analogy, not fast enough to correct itself in a single day.

Ac30

I keep reading that broken clock analogy on GAF and it irks me because I have a broken clock. The analogy only works if the clock is broken in that it stops moving. However my broken clock is broken in that it moves faster than a normal clock. Fast enough so that it doesn't show the right time twice a day as per the analogy, not fast enough to correct itself in a single day.

Your clock is more fitting anyways because North Korea certainly isn't right twice a day.

So: Even squall23's clock is right once a month!

Trump sending people to slave camps? Having them blasted? I don't like Trump at all but c'mon.

You know climate change will kill even more people, right? Around the entire planet in fact. Not to mention plants and animals. We are talking about a mass extinction event.

I know North Korea isn't some holy saint of benevolence, but even they understand the severity of this issue.

Compsiox

Banned
You know climate change will kill even more people, right? Around the entire planet in fact. Not to mention plants and animals. We are talking about a mass extinction event.

I know North Korea isn't some holy saint of benevolence, but even they understand the severity of this issue.

They probably did it to look better than the US in this case.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
OK, that is legit funny. Depressing and horrible too, but also funny.

who am i going to agree with next, isis??
I bet ISIS is all like "Yo, really?! Come on! Even we use hybrid vehicles now, we want our children to be able to breathe air! How else are they gonna continue our jihad against the infidels?"

It took a while longer than I hoped but im glad everyone else in the world has hop on the shit on Trump train... and I mean Everyone.

midramble

Pizza, Bourbon, and Thanos
North Korea throwing missiles everywhere screaming "I'll do it! I'll nuke everyone, I'll kill us all if you don't back off and give us food! I swear I'll... wait.... whoa Donald, calm down man, lets not get crazy"

Top Bottom