• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Judderman

drawer by drawer
"Go fuck yourself, Bray. Now I'm the Intercontintental Champi-oh wait. Fuck."

Hopefully he'll bring some pres-HAHAHA. Sorry, couldn't even finish the sentence.

Omega

Banned
switch to WWE since Gotham is on commercial

Cole: one quarter of Team Cena taken out

quarter = 1/4. it's a 5 on 5 match you noob

KissVibes

Banned
ziggler buried though :(

Buried?

They just sold him as someone that doesn't back down from a challenge. He kicked out of a lot of moves that would end most matches. Putting more gold on The Authority is needed to sell them as a true opposing force.

Ziggler comes out of this as a champion for the people; Harper looks credible after floundering; The Authority is more dangerous in the sense that Titles = Power

Fox318

"Thanks Cena for helping me out."

ti221yo.jpg

Is Raw bad or decent tonight?

I made the mistake of watching Christmas Bounty last night. And hated every minute of it. I can honestly say it is the second time in history Miz has failed to entertain me. So bad :(

I don't know what to think of this. Taking the title off Ziggler preps him immediately to be buried until the end of time and he deserves better than that. On the other hand, I... guess it makes some story sense. After The Authority loses they do need the titles on total beasts to keep up some sense of greater evil and struggle going on.

Top Bottom