• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Speaking of Sting, remember when WCW were throwing money at artists trying to get them to merge the Surfer Sting and Crow Sting into one?

I've always wondered if that red and black abomination at TNA was the result.

That being said, I always wanted Sting and the Technicolor dream coat version. White face paint, a couple of fun colors. Not red.

Sting briefly did something like this in TNA where he started added colors again. He quickly went back to thr black and white stuff again though.

Gonzalez

Banned
It must be really tough to get these TV crowds to react nowadays. I remember it being the opposite in the 90's. The casual TV crowds that would receive free tickets were more reactive, than the jaded PPV crowds that would tend to pay full price for theirs.

Fox318

It must be really tough to get these TV crowds to react nowadays. I remember it being the opposite in the 90's. The casual TV crowds that would receive free tickets were more reactive, than the jaded PPV crowds that would tend to pay full price for theirs.

bring this back and people will react

WwX0AeB.gif

Top Bottom