• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Nekofrog

Banned
did they really just cut away from an accidental blood spot to commercial and miss the introduction of this guy in the process?

this shit would never happen 10 years ago

I'M STUCK IN THE PAST BUT IT'S SO MUCH BETTER BACK THEN

did they really just cut away from an accidental blood spot to commercial and miss the introduction of this guy in the process?

TV_Ratings_TV_PG-logo-7848FAFE94-seeklogo.com_display_image.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
i feel like sometimes i'm being unfairly critical of what i'm seeing

but then i snap myself back to reality and realize what i just saw and agree that it was crap

like why does this match even matter in this feud build up between the two other guys? why has this bald dude been buried every time i've seen him?

oh well at least lil naitch is still reffing

Fox318

Mattel is the real authority.

Alucard

Banned
Reading about Raw a bit. That opening segment sounds pretty awkward. Why would Ambrose randomly show up and shake Vince's hand? Just because he was up next to wrestle?

It was nice of the Uso's to wear John Cena's new shirt.

I kinda want to go to bed, but this Raw has been sort of batshit crazy in a surreal way.

RP912

Banned
You know the authority should have ended during Wrestlemania 30 when bryan took them all out in one night....yet somehow someway they still a force to be reckon with??

For all the shit talk they tend to do about the nwo...they pretty much following the same blueprint with this faction.

Wait, the Uso that wasn't tapped in won last week? Wouldn't they overrule that decision if it was incorrect?

I should have watched Raw last week obviously!

Top Bottom