• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Alucard

Banned
Judging by that promo, Maddox will get involved. Probably get revenge on Ryback in some way.

Or will we see Brock?

Yay for a potentially interesting match. If this goes more than 20 minutes, I'll be shocked. 25-30 would be great.

KissVibes

Banned
Kind of sad. Growing up, Summerslam, Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, and Survivor Series were "The Big Four."

For me all the PPVs were big as a kid. Now only Elimination Chamber and the Rumble mean something. And I only the Rumble because of what crazy entrants will be there.

5jjQ2.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So is Ryback going to turn and attack Cena, and turn the R armbands inside out to show the N of Nexus?

Kind of sad. Growing up, Summerslam, Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, and Survivor Series were "The Big Four."

Back then, there were only four PPVs. They had a hierarchy to the stars. We had managers/valets. We had Barbershop, the Brother Love Show (or whatever it was called), Snake Pit, etc.

Now we're in the PG era. Parity booking. Shooting duds on star build ups. 13 PPVs. Only a few legitimately over stars.

Top Bottom