• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Alucard

Banned
Okay, fuck this bullshit. I'm out, people. I'll check out the Ambrose and Punk stuff online another time. Can't stomach 3 hours of time wasting. See ya.

Diablos54

So fucking hell... Khali/Del Rio. One of those should not be on RAW, the other should be at least doing something other than arguing with Swoggle over Rosa.

Kaladin

Remember the days when you had a hot angle and you opened the show with it because it got people talking and tuning in to watch?

Yeah, neither do I.

sephi22

Why did I get up at 5 AM for this?
Oh I remember. Someone told me the show would open with an Ambrose interview.

Fuck the world. Someone record it and put it on YT. I'm going the fuck back to sleep

Yeah, I'm out too. After last week's waiting all night for the totally bullshit "oh snap, Ryback was jumped by the same three guys EXACTLY LIKE LAST NIGHT! Thanks for watching, moron!", I'm just gonna pop back in for the final 20 minutes instead of wasting all night on this.

See you in 2 1/2 hours, boys!

Okay, fuck this bullshit. I'm out, people. I'll check out the Ambrose and Punk stuff online another time. Can't stomach 3 hours of time wasting. See ya.
Smart man, i'm going to foolishly hold out for a bit longer.

Remember the days when you had a hot angle and you opened the show with it because it got people talking and tuning in to watch?

Yeah, neither do I.

I can't believe that this is what we've had to kick things off, i'm barely even paying attention because of it.
Actually I can believe it.

sephi22

I meant Del Rio and Rosa, but sure. Let's go with that.

830068-thatsthejoke.jpg

Ithil

Why Khali? You know this will lose viewers in droves, why even use him?

Also, why is the match still going on? Khali is to be used in 1-2 minute matches, maximum.

gurudyne

I like Del Rio, but even I don't want to watch anymore. Vince, dude, what is your game? You're a businessman. Aren't you supposed to be better about knowing how to get us to want to pay you for something? Didn't August-October teach you you can't take your fans for granted? Why is this happening? What is your plan? Do you have a plan? Your plan makes no sense! I don't! Who! Why!

When are they going to learn? Stop showing the crowd watching the screen! It's a bad visual, especially when half the crowd isn't playing attention or on their phone

Top Bottom