• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November XBN Scores

MC Safety

shuri said:
What a worhtless review, when you review a compilation, you spend most of the time talking about THE QUALITY OF TEH PORT

Thank you, Mr. Compilation Reviewing Guy. Next time I critique such a game, I'll spend 180 out of 200 words talking about how it was possible to take arcade games from the 1980s and early 1990s and port them perfectly over to Xbox.

And if teh quality of teh port is good -- ten out of ten, baby!!!

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Seth C said:
Mortal Kombat: Deception - 5

Ouch!

flawlessnitpickery.jpg

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
very strange. you posted the head/face of peter nguyen on that body. he does PR for konami, and he plays drums in my band.

Mrbob

chespace said:
very strange. you posted the head/face of peter nguyen on that body. he does PR for konami, and he plays drums in my band.

TEH BIAS!!!!!!!111111111

I think that reviewality pic is pretty funny. :lol

Why hasn't my XBN shown up yet? :(

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
chespace said:

Doh! Actually, this distorted, fish-eye 1up profile pic is what threw me:

http://1up.com/media?id=1148638&type=lg

I couldn't use that one because of the lighting, so I followed the Personal Site link and that Frodo image was the first I clicked. You guys DO have similar frames...

Please, do me a favor, and apologize to Peter for the insult. ;)

MoxManiac

Yeah, can someone elaborate on the problems with MAT2? Even with the loss of MK1 and S.T.U.N. Runner the lineup was really good.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I hope the camera works better in Otogi 2. The first game can be very confusing at times because of the very flexible moves you have.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Mk a 5? of course. i dont understand how mk5 got a single good review at all, that game was total ass.

Top Bottom