• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now I like/love two Gyllenhaals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

Finally watched Secretary tonight starring Maggie Gyllenhaal (Jake's sister) and wow, what a fucking awesome movie. It was pretty kinky though, although it probably shouldn't have been as kinky as I thought it was! o_O And so I shall now share my Gyllenhaal love with both Jake and Maggie. (check the new avatar, too damn hot!)

poster2.jpg

Opinions on the film? (and avatar?) haha

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
She gets nekkid in the movie,so she's good in my book.

You're just NOW figuring out Maggie is extremely beautiful?

I think you should be ashamed.

(Of course, I need to get off my ass and watch Secretary too, but that's neither here nor there.)

Dyne

You changed the avatar didn't you? I suspected something after staring at Jake's pretty face for over 40 seconds. Not that I didn't enjoy it.. I think. Uh oh!

Suerte

Dyne said:
You changed the avatar didn't you? I suspected something after staring at Jake's pretty face for over 40 seconds. Not that I didn't enjoy it.. I think. Uh oh!

There's no shame in some good old fashioned Jake admiring, that family are too hot!

Trevelyon

Throw it up for Spader, you haters.

...and yes, Maggie is the Gyllenhaal I would indeed have no problem FUTA or maybe MOTA!

*cough*

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I saw The Secretary. I've never been that creeped out by a movie in a loooong time. But damn me if I didn't enjoy that kinky shit. :eek:

Oh and as far as Jake, I'd hit it too.

Willco

Hollywood Square
I wonder if they'll cast Jake Gyllenhaal as Spider-Man once Tobey Maguire retires after the next one.

B'z-chan

Banned
Willco said:
I wonder if they'll cast Jake Gyllenhaal as Spider-Man once Tobey Maguire retires after the next one.

he would be a good spiderman. The more adult version of spiderman i see in him.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
RedMaiden said:
I saw The Secretary. I've never been that creeped out by a movie in a loooong time. But damn me if I didn't enjoy that kinky shit. :eek:

Oh and as far as Jake, I'd hit it too.

Uh oh...I told you to stop that crazy talk.

AlphaSnake

Matrix said:
Uh oh...I told you to stop that crazy talk.

On this forum, you're not my brother. So shut up.

Edit: Get on AIM, please. Got a question about dad.

Matrix

Yea thats my douche bro...that twirp is due for an ass whooping.

AlphaSnake

Fifty said:
Whoa, you two are brothers?

......Nothing else to say....No good way to close this post....(see above)

I'm his younger brother.

Suerte said:
Erm... only for Gyllenhaals, even then I'd demand a threesome at least.

I would not advise you to use this as your line of introduction, should you ever meet them. It may have detrimental effects on your currently fictional fantasies of hot Gyllenhall lovin.

Triumph

Banned
Grrr... step off of Maggie, Suerte! I called her long ago! I even have Maggie wallpaper on my computer right now.

Mmm.... she sure is fine. Oh, and this thread needed some pics!

screta2.jpg

prem01.jpg

interview03.jpg

magpap03.jpg

magint06.jpg

interview04.jpg

This one is for you Suerte, offered as an olive branch. Just remember, she is mine! My precioussssss... er, yeah.

magint03.jpg

Suerte

Tonight I watched The Good Girl which was also awesome. I love finding these cool movies, it seems the Gyllenhaal's really know how to pick their movies (no mention of DAD right?!) Jake was also really damn cute in it, I GET YOU HOLDEN! :(

Matrix

"Pretty pretty prettyyyyyy cool Mr.Alphasnake"
curb02-.jpg

AlphaSnake

Matrix said:
"Pretty pretty prettyyyyyy cool Mr.Alphasnake"
curb02-.jpg

The 'rents still watching the box set? I wanna' see it, already. Come on, brah.

Matrix

Your adopted @ss wont see it till I'm done watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom