• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now THIS is fucked up!! -- Japanese SNES LoZ:LttP commercial

Hooker

Well, it's bound to be old if it's a SNES commercial ;)

I had never seen it on GAF before, so I'd posted it :)

Dyne

Hooker said:
Well, it's bound to be old if it's a SNES commercial ;)

I had never seen it on GAF before, so I'd posted it :)

It was on old GAF. I cleary remember seeing Ferrio's post in it. "Link is hot."

Haha.

Yeah, I guess a Neo-GAF version was due.

miyuru

Dyne said:
Yeah, I guess a Neo-GAF version was due.

Actually it's already been posted in the new forum but I don't think it got it's own thread. Still, awesome for those who haven't seen it before!

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
oh dear lord....

I enjoyed that way more than is reasonable. And who would've thought... Link is a girl (that was a girl right?) and Zelda is a lesbian?

Ferrio

Banned
zelda.jpg

zelda2.jpg

epmode said:
embarassing? that's the single greatest videogame commercial ever. link is totally hot.

IAWTP. ANyone who disagrees has NO respect for videogame linage; trannies and one of the BEST GAME ADS Ever if not the BEST.

Ranger X

meh, what's so great about this ad except maybe your nostalgia for it?
I feel dancing is so out of context and look so stupid there it's not even funny. And fuck man this link is a girl, how can he look hot? (well ok, if he's really a she, unclothed it must be nice)

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I've always considered this commercial to be the Japanese version of Thriller. :p

Rhindle

They still do regular performances of the Zelda Dance at game shows and other cultural events. It is always a major crowd-pleaser.

I like the Link's Awakening commercial better, with puppets and stuff. Someone posted it here recently, though I don't have the link.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
That tears it, between this and the "HI-HO" flash commercial, no further proof is needed to show that the Japanese are insane. :D

miyuru said:
Actually it's already been posted in the new forum but I don't think it got it's own thread. Still, awesome for those who haven't seen it before!

yup it was in the "clean is better then dirty" thread posted by....well ME :D

Top Bottom