• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: The End [OT] My Only Friend, The End...

Status
Not open for further replies.

orioto

Good Art™
That match was fucking great and a lot of that was due to Aries. Give the guy a break.

I'm not sure why it's cool here to act like aries is some sort of indy chimp with no talent.... There is obviously way more to tje guy and he has more charisma than the sum of all cruiser weight in wwe.

daemissary

My fantasy booking logic was around the circumstances of this being a #1 contender's match lol. I dunno why I thought it was.

I'm not sure what that would've changed in your fantasy booking scenario. I'd be willing to bet that Shinsuke is fighting for the title at the Summerslam Takeover.

I wish Kharma returned and showed her how it's done.
implant-buster-kharma-o.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Go Nia go! Hope she gets the win and looks great doing it.

I like Nia. She kind of has to improve on the "stand around and not know what to do with herself" thing she does, but still

Hex

Banned
I wonder if this is THE END of takeovers in Orlando for the forseeable future.

I still think that NXT will be equal to Smackdown and Raw after Trips announcement, there were rumblings a while back of a TV deal.
The end of the beginning is the End of NXT being the beginner's league.
There is too much talent there.

kirblar

I still think that NXT will be equal to Smackdown and Raw after Trips announcement, there were rumblings a while back of a TV deal.
The end of the beginning is the End of NXT being the beginner's league.
There is too much talent there.
NXT priming the audience on up and comers is huge for WWE.

Enzo/Cass debuting to the reactions they're currently getting - would not have happened if they came in cold and the audience didn't know what to chant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom