• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Admit it. It's because they're black.
Damn it, I was going to write "It's not because they're black" at the end of my post too. :(

They're just interesting to watch. They're still a little green in the ring but they're getting more comfortable on camera.

Guys, my lab/terrier mix just DDT'ed my lab/Dane mix. She was trying to hump his face (show of dominance) and he moved in a way that her leg ended up on his neck and she went total deadweight so it looked just like a DDT.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
sweet WWE is coming here on 12/30 and advertised Kane/D FRY as tag team champions at the show! Thanks for the spoilers tv ad!

Enfinit

Guys, my lab/terrier mix just DDT'ed my lab/Dane mix. She was trying to hump his face (show of dominance) and he moved in a way that her leg ended up on his neck and she went total deadweight so it looked just like a DDT.

I don't understand why you didn't record this.

Damn it, I was going to write "It's not because they're black" at the end of my post too. :(

They're just interesting to watch. They're still a little green in the ring but they're getting more comfortable on camera.

They've got character, I'll give them that - they just need one real good match to demonstrate why people should give a shit about them in-ring.

Kaladin

This has actually been a good tag team match on Raw.
A good tag team match on Raw.
Good tag team match on Raw.
Good tag team match.
Good Tag Teams

Tag Team division showing a lot of improvement - I'd like to see more double-team moves though. Was hoping Rey & Cara were going to bust out some crazy double-team finisher.

Tag Team division showing a lot of improvement - I'd like to see more double-team moves though. Was hoping Rey & Cara were going to bust out some crazy double-team finisher.
I got scared when they went up to the top rope at the same time. I thought for sure they were about to botch bad

Top Bottom