• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I know, lets replace someone who fraternized with the talent with someone who fraternized with the talent! Great idea!

Jim-Cornette-fuck-this-company.jpg

Penguin

So AJ gets relieved of her position for fraternizing with someone on the roster.. but Vickie has dated her client in the past and that's fine?

Pimpwerx

I agree with all the complaints. I thought Vicky as GM would be acceptable, but this is not. What the hell are they doing with Heyman? They're wasting his heat. PEACE.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I can't believe they put this shit up against the start of the debate. I hope they lost 50% of their viewers.

Kaladin

So AJ gets relieved of her position for fraternizing with someone on the roster.. but Vickie has dated her client in the past and that's fine?

There was also that whole storyline on Smackdown about how she married Edge while she was GM.....but that's Smackdown and well beyond the six month rule.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Knowing how AJ is in real life, they are really making her out to be a slut of the WWE. I mean, damn.

BTW, I'm glad Kane taught her out to do the crazy head slant. She does it well.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Vickie was with Dolph, Edge and the Big Show in kayfabe of course.

But thats what people will remember is kayfabe Vicki was with every wrestler she managed. When you try to blur the lines between a shoot and an angle, things go into the shitter.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Guys I was searching for a remix of the 4 Horsemen theme just for something different, and I realized. .. You can't remix it.

It is literally the greatest theme song ever concocted.

Top Bottom