• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Sandow is balding.

randy-savage-300.jpg

gurudyne

Great match, bad ending. Sheamus really is a good worker, just really bad at character stuff. Get him a manager to rework his angle or something.

tm24

Where is that dude who kept saying Saban would ruin WWE? Why does Saban allow the brogue kick! Thats a kick to the head!

And of course, they fuck it up with that. =\
It didn't end as well as it could, but Sandow looked credible versus the B level champ. In my mind I imagine Hunner saying that since no one is good enough to deserve the kind of push he would get for himself, he might as well push more guys overall.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
It didn't end as well as it could, but Sandow looked credible versus the B level champ. In my mind I imagine Hunner saying that since no one is good enough to deserve the kind of push he would get for himself, he might as well push more guys overall.

Sheamus is a B+ worker and they both carried each other. He worked well in that second match with D Brine. WWE fucked themselves with that shitty WM match. They could have had two guys who could have stole the show.

Has there been a more least interesting world title program than Big Show & Sheamus? The only one I could think of is Batista & jbl. Seriously who the fuck would pay money to see them in a match?

Sheamus is a B+ worker and they both carried each other. He worked well in that second match with D Brine. WWE fucked themselves with that shitty WM match. They could have had two guys who could have stole the show.

In the end, it all worked out for the best. If it wasn't for that 18 second burial, D.Bry wouldn't be where he is right now.

Top Bottom