• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I know Austin is filming something, but what I would give for him to show up and save J.R. there like the good ol' days.

At least he didn't get THAT humiliated this time. Poor J.R. wasn't even looking forward to the moment, you could tell with his lackluster response when Cole told him he was up next.

I want Punk just to verbally destroy Ryback. Expose the gimmick in a non Cena way then just hand the mic over to Ryback and let him bury himself with his promo skills

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I know Austin is filming something, but what I would give for him to show up and save J.R. there like the good ol' days.

At least he didn't get THAT humiliated this time. Poor J.R. wasn't even looking forward to the moment, you could tell with his lackluster response when Cole told him he was up next.

JR has never had a good night when WWE is in his hometown.

RICARDO!

The one thing I remember most about Maven was that when he eliminated Taker from the rumble and then got the shit beat out of him for doing so he wasnt technically eliminated from the rumble and got a title show on some random RAW after that PPV.

Cant remember any other feuds/angles he was in though. he was hardcore champ for a bit wasnt he?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
This went from a shitty Raw to one of the greatest.

Ricardo should do play by play on Smackdown.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
ji1Nsqdgg3DUs.png

Top Bottom