• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

What has Wade done since coming back? In fact, what has he done since Nexus? Oh, he got buried by Cena. That's something...

http://i.imgur.com/rOGYx.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

You're wrong Beef, he got buried by Cena during Nexus, since then he won the incredibly prestigious IC title and formed a revolutionary new faction known as the Corre, the dvd collection of all their classic moments will be out soon.
Oh and he threw Orton down some stairs.

Now excuse me while I sigh at his fate just a few minutes ago.

Too many guys to try and protect in that match between Punk, Ryback, Lesnar, and Cena

Punk could lose because it wouldn't affect his title reign, Cena would probably go over because he's Cena and Ryback/Lesnar could eliminate each other in some crazy spot/huge brawl that gets them disqualified.

krae_man said:
If they did that, the PPV would look like this:

Survivor Series match

Big Show Vs Sheamus

Divas match

2 hours of backstage comedy skits.

. Team Punk vs Team Foley - Survivor Series Match
. WHC Title Match
. Rhodes Scholars vs The Usos vs Rey Cara vs PTP - Tag Title No.1 Contenders Match
. Face Divas vs Heel Divas - Survivor Series Match
. Intercontinental Title Match
. US Title Match

Ithil

So the faster AJ exits this god awful story and gets to be a wrestler again, the better. Cena will have forgotten what it was supposed to be about by the fourth week and just be talking about poop or something, he can stay in it.

So the faster AJ exits this god awful story and gets to be a wrestler again, the better. Cena will have forgotten what it was supposed to be about by the fourth week and just be talking about poop or something, he can stay in it.

Seriously its already getting stupid your fired but you can be a wrestler again. Im sure it'll get worse once Cena gets out there and burries AJ with some backhanded compliment

tm24

Hey bootaaay, is there a site like dramaticddt for dragon gate. I still have no idea why Naoki Tanisaki is not Naoki Tanisaki and why someone else is Naoki Tanisaki

KissVibes

Banned

Cena is going to ruin AJ's momentum but making it seem like he's really a friend but then he's caught making out with Vickie after AJ gets beaten up by a returning Kharma.

Ultratech

Also vikki has slept with every blonde on the roster . This is terrible

If anything, Vicki's the biggest offender here.

-Blatant abuse of power on SD; helping Edge.
-Marrying Edge (!)
-Hooking up with some dude on SD who never got over.
-Hooking up with Ziggler (ongoing...ish)

But you know, 3 month rule and all that.

Top Bottom