• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

trunbuns

JBL is just having fun and keeping commentary interesting at the same time, I guess he doesn't have Vince piped into his ear.

I think Vince loves JBL so he'll be able to say what he wants as long as he doesn't push it too far. He is such a great person to have around. He's putting people over for fun.

krae_man

I love how they keep on saying "Del Rio would have went to the Olympics if Mexico wasn't so poor" then start talking about how wealthy he his.

KissVibes

Banned
I love how they keep on saying "Del Rio would have went to the Olympics if Mexico wasn't so poor" then start talking about how wealthy he his.

JBL already talked about how he wasn't going to lower himself and pay out of pocket for Mexico to have the privilege of getting a gold medal.

BlazinAm

I guess having a tag-team match be your longest match is probably good due to the way the ratings broke down last week.

I don't think JBL cares much, either. The WWE needs him much more than he needs them at this point.

He's been living large in Bermuda, working with a successful foundation and being a boss.

Top Bottom