• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

tumblr_m8wy80ldEG1qkqrhqo1_1280.jpg

What the fuck. Is that Luger?

Pimpwerx

Eve's ring gear is so weird. She has such an incredible body, but her gear (despite being skimpy and revealing) somehow makes everything look wide and flat. It's so strange.

Been saying the same thing for a while. Still better than Beth's current outfit. PEACE.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Cranky Vince ‏@CrankyVince
ASKING @JOHNCENA WHAT THE FUCK HE'S DOING IN GORILLA. HAYES THROWING HIS HANDS UP IN THE AIR. WHAT? OHHHHH. THAT'S RIGHT. THE AFTERMATH!

gurudyne

PG era storyline just got dark. chairshotschairshotschairshotschairshotschairshotschairshotschairshotschairshotschairshots oh god i'm a bad person chairshotschairshots

So Punk's going to beat McMahon comatose/brain-dead? Well, that's one way to nip a burgeoning feud in the bud.

So what are the odds that we're going with a heart attack story here?

I say it's that or a run-in from Cena. I don't see them letting Vince nearly die on TV again after last time didn't work out.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Really...

it's a big swerve

New Corporation
New Title
New Music
New Shirt

trunbuns

I'm genuinely baffled at the moment as to what will happen. Obviously Cena will be involved in some manner. They can't waste this opportunity I feel that they have gone all out to keep viewers for this.

Top Bottom