• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Zach

Steiners+sidewinder+to+Iizuka.gif

Rick+Steiner+powerslam+to+Iizuka.gif

Rick+Steiner+throws+Iizuka.gif

Ricky rulez.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Were the Steiners in WCW before or after WWF? Like I know heel Scott was in the NWO after, but are those gifs pre-WWF?

Toki767

Scott looked so unimpressed by Rick countering a top rope cross body into a belly to belly while he was on top of someone's shoulders.

Those gifs above get me so excited for spoilers for upcoming wrestling event, don't click if you want to be surprised
nxt takeover war games.
Event of the year.

Nekofrog

Banned
This thread is becoming unreadable. It's just people making up shit because they like the idea of everyone they like going to NJPW. It's not just Neville it's been going on daily for months.

No, Finn Balor isn't going to NJPW because he has to play along with a dumb Bray Wyatt promo. No, Cesaro isn't leaving because they won't give him the world title. Stop working yourselves into shoots.

While we're airing grievances, how about you not accuse everyone who likes Alexa Bliss of only liking her because of her looks whenever people compliment her in this thread.

I expect full reports from all 2K18 buyers, no less than 5 paragraphs about all the ways this is a unique new thrilling experience and that the glitches are merely #FakeNews

Egg0

Banned
Whoever buys the PS4 version of 2K18... Check in on the Elimination Chamber match to see if it still plays in slow motion.

Jericho vs Saturn at Souled Out 99 is a pretty sloppy match. I'm surprised how sloppy it is given how talented both guys are.

It ended with a fast count from the ref??? WCW :(

Top Bottom