• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

1378407094004_1.png

The Shield haven't and likely won't be repackaged.

They're not very interesting characters, but they can always be counted on for good matches and promos. I think people are looking toward their very promising futures as much as anything else.

Edit: Damnit, I know it's hurting the product, but I LOVE heel HHH. Dude is so good at it.

Sanjuro

They are all 26-27, all intended to be big future singles stars, of course they will b repackaged. This is only their first thing in a long career.

Changing gimmicks and being repackaged are two different things. They are relatively over, don't see why they would need to do that to any of them. Kind of different from lets use the Nexus scenario.

somedevil

Great Segment and Del Rio actually got heat on him. Daniel Bryan is a miracle worker. Also will be a great match.

edit: WWE isn't helping Cena with these Cena is God video packages. Just going to make the haters hate him even more.

I love all the cheap heat gimmick posters in the Wrasslin thread these days. So fresh.

Unfortunately, dream was here first, and did it best. Congrats. You guys are the Fake Diesels of WrassleGAF.

Sanjuro

They're not very interesting characters, but they can always be counted on for good matches and promos. I think people are looking toward their very promising futures as much as anything else.

Edit: Damnit, I know it's hurting the product, but I LOVE heel HHH. Dude is so good at it.

Oh, yeah. The future is fine for them. Just right now I don't think anybody cares what they do. In fact, the guys they are facing tonight are both superior talent and are in the spotlight. They would make for an amazing entertaining tag team, taking that spot from Kane/Bryan.

HHH is fine. People just like to give him shit. Jack Tunney is dead. There will always be some sort of power figure regardless.

Ithil

Great Segment and Del Rio actually got heat on him. Daniel Bryan is a miracle worker. Also will be a great match.

edit: WWE isn't helping Cena with these Cena is God video packages. Just going to make the haters hate him even more.

I think that after 7 years of boos, they still don't realise that people can't stand Cena exactly because of the obnoxious "LOVE HIM!" push they refuse to let up on. They seem to think they just aren't doing it enough.

G-Fex

Hey! Truth is doing that one tactic from No Mercy where you run around the ring to avoid the player when he has the Attitude Meter flashing!

So did the company ever go all out for Bryan? I see the tittle vacant and I can't help but think that it must feel terrible to be over like Bryan was/is and that belt is not around him. Wasted opportunity. Or are they gonna wait to put the belt on Cena?

G-Fex

So did the company ever go all out for Bryan? I see the tittle vacant and I can't help but think that it must feel terrible to be over like Bryan was/is and that belt is not around him. Wasted opportunity. Or are they gonna wait to put the belt on Cena?

nobody cares about Bryan, even Bryan doesn't care about Bryan

Top Bottom