• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Ithil

Having watched that, now's as good a time as ever I guess. Is NJPW very difficult to get into? Is there a particular place I should start watching from or can I just jump in?

It's difficult in that it doesn't have a weekly TV show, and the time difference means the iPPVs are on really late. But the show itself is super easy to get into, even with the language barrier. The stories are simple and told in the ring, and most promos you can get the gist regardless.

gurudyne

Man, Brodus moves slowly. Hit hits look like they have the impact of a napkin caught in a breeze.

FUCK ME IS ZEB GOING TO WHIP A MIDGET??

This doesn't seem very PG. For a lot of reasons.

Kurt is rolling in his TNA grave.

0Kurtmygodhiseyes.gif

Another uplifting John Cena video package. Fucking hellfire.

It's difficult in that it doesn't have a weekly TV show, and the time difference means the iPPVs are on really late. But the show itself is super easy to get into, even with the language barrier. The stories are simple and told in the ring, and most promos you can get the gist regardless.

I'll stick a PPV or two on once Raw's done. Shouldn't be too hard to get into considering I've only ever watched WWE (aside from TNA for a few weeks, a few years ago). Thanks.

strobogo

Banned
My bike ride last night was so intense that I felt like my lungs were bleeding. Apparently that was a mild form of heart failure because I was pushing myself harder than my heart could pump blood. That made me feel like a (Mc)Ma(ho)n.

AC85.jpg

gurudyne

So, we come back from commercial to see:

1) a solid minute of the three chuckleheads playing with toys and forcing laughs throughout
2) a Cena-only video package covering his career/"I respect the audience and will always be myself"-juxtaposed-with-Ruthless-Aggression-Cena as a build to his return that seems longer than every other HiaC video package put together
3) an Alberto Del Recap of Smackdown
4) Goldust's into leading us into

commercial.

Top Bottom