• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Ithil

db9GGE3.jpg

SaltShaker.jpg

Forgot Hell In a Cell was tonight, first news I see is that John Cena OVERCAME THE ODDS AND WON, and AJ OVERCAME THE ODDS AND WON.

Ugh. I'm sick of those two. I'll be happy when AJ becomes irrelevant in a year and she becomes just another Diva who comes out to job, and no one cares.

Ithil

Forgot Hell In a Cell was tonight, first news I see is that John Cena OVERCAME THE ODDS AND WON, and AJ OVERCAME THE ODDS AND WON.

Ugh. I'm sick of those two. I'll be happy when AJ becomes irrelevant in a year and she becomes just another Diva who comes out to job, and no one cares.

You know a champion retaining isn't "overcoming the odds" just because you don't like them?

MPW

Bryan is much more important than Orton in this story, and with good reason. Orton is better off in the mid card.

isn't orton one of the higest paid in wwe and have a long term contract?

wwe can't let him just rot in mid card

Man, this crowd has been DEAD the whole night.

And rightfully so, really.

Maybe cause I haven't watched a Divas match in a while, but the AJ/Brie Bella match was actually pretty good - far more intriguing than pretty much everything else on the show, with the exception of Punk beating on Heyman.

Top Bottom