• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

You know, if Sandow was this super intelligent character, he would have make sure Cena was in the ring before cashing in.

He kinda gave Cena some time to recover. That is not smart.

UberTag

Vince is doing his part to ensure some advertisers are happy tonight despite the World Series and Monday Night Football competition. Good for him.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
oh, I forgot that Cena came back. I wonder if business really was that down, because they had such a perfect opportunity.....

strobogo

Banned
I'm not watching the show, but I think a great way for a heel to cash in would be for Sandow to have attacked Cena's arm and then cashed in, with the doctor not allowing Cena to continue. Therefore, Sandow wins his cash in via forfeit. It'd be great.

Toki767

I'm not watching the show, but I think a great way for a heel to cash in would be for Sandow to have attacked Cena's arm and then cashed in, with the doctor not allowing Cena to continue. Therefore, Sandow wins his cash in via forfeit. It'd be great.

They probably could end on ref stoppage. Doubtful they'd let Sandow pin Cena.

You know, if Sandow was this super intelligent character, he would have make sure Cena was in the ring before cashing in.

He kinda gave Cena some time to recover. That is not smart.

I was imagining a scenario where Cena starting outside of the ring leads to a count out because Sandow can't get his dead weight back into the ring in time.

Pavaloo

Commentary is saying this is a possibility. I agree it would be really cool to see

Top Bottom