• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

cUyI3Tp.jpg

UberTag

Surprise there are no one out there yelling Primo and Epico
They're in Biloxi. People in the audience are lucky to have running water. Functioning Internet is not terribly likely... let alone the cognitive skills to piece together that they're watching Primo and Epico.

Biloxi is the kind of city that the Xbox One is not for (or at least wasn't until they removed the always online requirement).

Ultratech

That was a bit more impressive than I was expecting.

Also, I was totally waiting for one of 'em to pull out a BACKSTABBER!

They're in Biloxi. People in the audience are lucky to have running water. Functioning Internet is not terribly likely... let alone the cognitive skills to piece together that they're watching Primo and Epico.

Biloxi is the kind of city that the Xbox One is not for (or at least wasn't until they removed the always online requirement).

Wow. This must be a WrassleGAF first. I'm pretty sure we've never had anyone cut a heel promo on Biloxi before.

Raw64life

Really hard to take this seriously with Dustin in that getup with the face paint.

JBL WHICH 1 OF HIS JOBS WOULD GET HIS SON BACK

Top Bottom