• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Live 10 Online League Season 1 (Viva La Live!! Viva La Revolucion!!)

Smokey

Matrix said:
Smokey what times are good for you to get your two wins? :p

Just letting you know I have to play a league Madden game at 11 pm est or later tonight.

I can play tomorrow night.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cool, around what time tomorrow night?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey, I'm going to have to cancel playing tonight. I have a fever and feel like shit....what else is new. I should be able to play tomorrow night anytime past 11 pm est.

I'm going to pull a Bob and just watch tv tonight.

edit- I meant 11 pm est

Nightz

Shawnwhann said:
Nightz, when can you roll bro?
I'm gonna be out from 6-10 tonight, and I'll be digging into some Uncharted 2 when I get home. Tomorrow after work would be best for me. I get home around 5 pm PST.

Nightz said:
I'm gonna be out from 6-10 tonight, and I'll be digging into some Uncharted 2 when I get home. Tomorrow after work would be best for me. I get home around 5 pm PST.

Sounds good, I'll check in with you then.

Guys, don't feel compelled to play through your tournament games anymore. The league would have likely been DOA from my read of things.

Take it easy fellas!

Matrix

Why was Shawn banned? and no league...this sucks.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think he literally asked for it. Gaf isnt the most productive use of time. Ill take care of the league if we have enough

Jube3

ph33nix said:
looks like we need a recount of some sorts

I feel bad cause I had a part in holding this up. I just got my copy on friday (long story) so sorry for holding things up.

Hey bitches we're back!!!

I'm going to re-gauge interest in this league, so if you haven't posted here or have and are still interest let us know!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i might be interested, but how is the onlilne setup? is it web based or game based only?

p.s. make a new thread!

i think its web based...i'll look into it

i know the league's functionality probably won't be on par with 2k but at least we'll have something.

ecnal

shawn was saying it doesn't track stats or w/e.

he broke down how the live leagues work in this thread or the official one on gaming side.

Matrix

I'm still down for league play.

eh no stat tracking? if that's true i'd be out. what's the point we might as well just come up with a generic schedule here in the thread and play unranked games :/

ecnal

(this is entirely from memory)

but it doesn't make a schedule either. you basically play everyone in the league 2 or 3 times depending on how long you want the season to be.

i think shawn was looking at using an external site to track stats--people would just post stats on the website after their games.

i believe those were the 'hangups' with live's leagues.

ecnal said:
(this is entirely from memory)

but it doesn't make a schedule either. you basically play everyone in the league 2 or 3 times depending on how long you want the season to be.

i think shawn was looking at using an external site to track stats--people would just post stats on the website after their games.

i believe those were the 'hangups' with live's leagues.

oh, so it's basically exactly the same as madden 2009. i'll pass unless someone puts together a good idea on how to get the stats together.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh, so it's basically exactly the same as madden 2009. i'll pass unless someone puts together a good idea on how to get the stats together.

At the very least we should have a GAF Live Run team. That was fun as hell.

The league stuff isn't ready for primetime. I wouldn't suggest it until next season.

Top Bottom