• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

LJ11

Looking forward to the start of the season, should be fun playing with you all.

Good luck with the Bills rinse, do us proud!

So will I.

Texas vs ND, never forget!

Yeah, I will never forget :(

Reggie-miller-choke.jpg

Ramirez

Luke told me he had to fight for me to even be in the league, that hurt my feelings bros!

That video was null and void due to the preemptive apology.

I will gladly take the raiders (my favorite team). I didn't think I'd ever have a chance to use them considering a couple of other vets in front of the line. Let's do this!!!

Ferny

It sucks that Soka won't be joining us. He even took over two teams last year I believe. I would have bought him a copy if he couldn't afford it.

eznark

Banned
Don't get why Soka bailed. What a dbag. He better still be available for day games like he was last year.

Ferny I'm slowly getting through Hearts of Valor! It just keeps getting better. The puzzles are awesome.

I'm 20 hours or so into Risen 3 and am still on the first island (after the tutorial island). The game is ludicrous and fantastic. Combat is either the worst or the best, I haven't decided yet. It's better than AssCreed combat though so there is that. The dialog is hilarious, and at times it means to be. The story is dumb as fuck. All in all it's a strong contender for game of the year.

Ferny

Don't get why Soka bailed. What a dbag. He better still be available for day games like he was last year.

Ferny I'm slowly getting through Hearts of Valor! It just keeps getting better. The puzzles are awesome.

I'm 20 hours or so into Risen 3 and am still on the first island (after the tutorial island). The game is ludicrous and fantastic. Combat is either the worst or the best, I haven't decided yet. It's better than AssCreed combat though so there is that. The dialog is hilarious, and at times it means to be. The story is dumb as fuck. All in all it's a strong contender for game of the year.

You've got to finish the end of that game in one shot. The last hour is really good. The feels.

BigAT

asdnisp0.gif

Fuck Crow.

I wonder what scumbag cheats and glitches he used to make that tackle.

Starting off with a Madden post so I can post about Dota for the next year with a clear conscience.

Ferny

What about it is garbage? I am asking.

Did you expect them to give you full access to a game for 5 days as well as give you full game downloads for however long you want for $30? In what world does that make business sense?

eznark

Banned
What's the problem? Six hours isn't enough to know if you want a game or not?

I also remember the season ticket thing giving you full access early, but the programs are not the same.

They used to give you the full game early, now you get six hours. Seems pretty lame to me.

The 6 hours? I know you're looking at it as a demo, but I think it should more appropriately be looked at as a head start. And limiting it is garbage.

Did you expect them to give you full access to a game for 5 days as well as give you full game downloads for however long you want for $30? In what world does that make business sense?

In the same world where the "full game downloads" are like 2 year old games.

Um fuck yeah it's garbage. All that money for a 6 hour rental? rofl

Ferny

So you paid $25 to play Madden and NHL early and then not have anymore access to it, but this program which is not even primarily an avenue for early access is garbage. Ok.

Top Bottom