• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Greg

man, I fucking hate this game

go to audible defender during snap and take him out of the play
fumble while pressing R1 to protect the ball

GG, Nightz

Nightz

GG Greg. Going down 14-0 to start the game was pretty demoralizing. I think Rivers was 0-8 at one point. Thankfully got some long TD passes to get back in it.

Greg

I play maybe once or twice a week if my buddies are on and want to play

the ranking system kinda killed my interest in playing outside of that though - you can win 3 times as many games as you lose and still break even for the night

and I didn't know pre-season was going to have an impact on placement or else I wouldn't have been messing around... a free 100-200 points in either direction makes a big difference when you're only gaining a handful each time you play

BigAT when can you play Madden? I have a going away dinner for a coworker tonight so I wouldn't be able to play until like 11 or 12 your time, otherwise tomorrow I think I'm free.

Sokantish

I play maybe once or twice a week if my buddies are on and want to play

the ranking system kinda killed my interest in playing outside of that though - you can win 3 times as many games as you lose and still break even for the night

and I didn't know pre-season was going to have an impact on placement or else I wouldn't have been messing around... a free 100-200 points in either direction makes a big difference when you're only gaining a handful each time you play

Yeah, it's taking forever to rank up. :( I'm almost to gold!

DJ Bowser

Gator QB suspended for the season for PED's for an over the counter supplement. Goodbye undefeated season :(

If only he beat up a woman; he'd be back on the field immediately. Fuck the NCAA.

Smokey

For some random reason i just watched the part of The Decision on Youtube.

lol what a troll

Pheeniks what were your feelings like in that moment

For some random reason i just watched the part of The Decision on Youtube.

lol what a troll

Pheeniks what were your feelings like in that moment
I remember exactly where I was and how I reacted. Was in my Manhattan apartment and I had kind of heard all day he had chosen Miami. So when he said "I'm taking my talents To South Beach" it took a moment to register but then I think I started screaming and running around

I remember exactly where I was and how I reacted. Was in my Manhattan apartment and I had kind of heard all day he had chosen Miami. So when he said "I'm taking my talents To South Beach" it took a moment to register but then I think I started screaming and running around

But now your team is trash, much like the niners.

LeBron = Harbs

Except LeBron left willingly whereas our dumb fuck owner fired Harbs

DJ Bowser

But now your team is trash, much like the niners.

LeBron = Harbs

Except LeBron left willingly whereas our dumb fuck owner fired Harbs
Did you hear the story of Jed York walking in on a meeting between the players and Harbaugh?

Apparently, Harbaugh told him to leave and said the meeting was for "men only".

Harbaugh da gawd.

Gator QB suspended for the season for PED's for an over the counter supplement. Goodbye undefeated season :(

If only he beat up a woman; he'd be back on the field immediately. Fuck the NCAA.
Beating a woman doesn't give him a competitive advantage tho. At least nobody murdered anyone this time.

Smokey

I wanted to ask you about the gusto in which your fanbase publicly does blow at baseball games.

The team has sucked for 4 years straight. Because it's Houston you also know what happened in the 8th is a definite possibility. Stir it all up and you get cautious optimisim and it shows at times.

DJ Bowser

Beating a woman doesn't give him a competitive advantage tho. At least nobody murdered anyone this time.
Bruh, Urban Meyer is long gone while your sleaze ball of a coach is calling dudes who beat up their pregnant girlfriends "high-character" kids in a city where police probably would lose their jobs for actually going after the players.

There are creatine supplements that have NCAA banned substances in them. Their list is idiotic. Grier is still a fool for not checking shit with he medical staff or thinking he would just get away with doing it.

Point is, the NCAA is a joke and needs to be put out of our misery.

The team has sucked for 4 years straight. Because it's Houston you also know what happened in the 8th is a definite possibility. Stir it all up and you get cautious optimisim and it shows at times.

I was talking about the video of the chick nonchalantly snorting coke in front of everyone at the game last night. Is that what you were talking about?

Smokey

I was talking about the video of the chick nonchalantly snorting coke in front of everyone at the game last night. Is that what you were talking about?

lol what. i missed it. have a link?

i was talking about some of the apathy in the fans.

edit: nvm found it. LOL. i imagine some of that's happening right now after today's debacle

Bruh, Urban Meyer is long gone while your sleaze ball of a coach is calling dudes who beat up their pregnant girlfriends "high-character" kids in a city where police probably would lose their jobs for actually going after the players.

There are creatine supplements that have NCAA banned substances in them. Their list is idiotic. Grier is still a fool for not checking shit with he medical staff or thinking he would just get away with doing it.

Point is, the NCAA is a joke and needs to be put out of our misery.

Apples and oranges is all I'm saying.

And lol, just because our Capitol is exposed doesn't mean it's any better in the city of Gainesville, which literally has nothing going for it besides the Gators. Interesting how Gators tend to not get in trouble with the law until the NFL!

Dude knows he needs to double check any kind of anything before he takes it. Straight stupid.

That last part I agree with.

DJ Bowser

And lol, just because our Capitol is exposed doesn't mean it's any better in the city of Gainesville, which literally has nothing going for it besides the Gators. Interesting how Gators tend to not get in trouble with the law until the NFL!.
I'm not saying it's a good city. I wouldn't want to live in either of them. Campus police at UF seemed to target players, if anything. The amount of arrests for underage drinking at one point were absurd. Never heard of an FSU player getting arrested for underage drinking...

Even when they're underage in a bar beating up women. At least Hernandez had the decency to sucker-punch a dude. (then murder ~3)

Top Bottom