• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

So how easy is it to get 4 corners with 99 MCV these days?

it was pretty difficult last year. it starts scaling at a much higher rate. i had a couple CB's with "quick" progression (the highest is superstar, quick is 2nd highest) and by the time i got them into the low 90's for MCV/ZCV, it started costing above 10k XP to go up a point. unless you win CB of the year and/or make the probowl, it is difficult to get enough points to get that up high enough

not sure on how superstar CB's or especially young superstar cb's (because once you hit 30 in madden 15 your stats dropped like a fucking rock)

p.s.

man coverage wasn't the best idea last year either.... unless you had Dick S or Dick S Jr. (patrick peterson)

God damn I ate these two tacos in like 30 seconds.

e545dadaef1ff9194fbc59b0d8df51aa.jpg

torchys_brush_fire_thumb_560x420.jpg

LegoDad

it was pretty difficult last year. it starts scaling at a much higher rate. i had a couple CB's with "quick" progression (the highest is superstar, quick is 2nd highest) and by the time i got them into the low 90's for MCV/ZCV, it started costing above 10k XP to go up a point. unless you win CB of the year and/or make the probowl, it is difficult to get enough points to get that up high enough

not sure on how superstar CB's or especially young superstar cb's (because once you hit 30 in madden 15 your stats dropped like a fucking rock)

p.s.

man coverage wasn't the best idea last year either.... unless you had Dick S or Dick S Jr. (patrick peterson)

Man coverage also affected zone coverage so it was fairly important, we will see if they fix that in 16.

Sanjuro

Gotta see Straight Outta Compton stat.

I liked some of it. I felt like it was 40% of a good movie, then they just overloaded it with pandering to the main characters and adding unimportant ones.

Should have been more of an Easy-E film. And that actor who played him was great!

Pastapadre is on GAF, we should invite him to our league

but it seems like he only comes here when there's bad news with a sports game lol. I think it's because he respects our opinions though and wants our input to add to the bad news if there is any

Pastapadre is on GAF, we should invite him to our league

but it seems like he only comes here when there's bad news with a sports game lol. I think it's because he respects our opinions though and wants our input to add to the bad news if there is any

no thanks. 1 seachickens fan is enough

Since when did rando start hanging out here? Not that I mind but it was rather...random
One of the good guys left over after the nba thread got nuked

That place is a dumpster now

cdyhybrid

I always found it interesting that you showed up to this shit show after being part of what is likely the most civil community on GAF.

Can't be civil all the time!

I used dust with no one around twice by accident in our last game. Feels bad :(

It happens :(
C2WqdA7.gif

You stood me up in Seattle, and for that, I will never forgive you!
rage.gif

rando ilu

I assumed you were either too high to move or out with Crow!

remember when phee used to doter with us????

cry.gif

I don't get invites anymore except like once a month when literally there is no other option, apparently. I got replaced by FMT!

I'm not even mad though. I could tell FMT was a young prodigy when I first played with him.

I don't get invites anymore except like once a month when literally there is no other option, apparently. I got replaced by FMT!

I'm not even mad though. I could tell FMT was a young prodigy when I first played with him.

Lol I am literally the worst player on the team any time we play! I invited you tons of times and you would always say you were playing nba or mlb! I can only be rejected so many times before I disappear into the trees forever.... treant protector style!

Sokantish

I don't get invited either, ph33nix :(

Lol I am literally the worst player on the team any time we play! I invited you tons of times and you would always say you were playing nba or mlb! I can only be rejected so many times before I disappear into the trees forever.... treant protector style!
What can I say.
Waiting for a game in
The rec center was a great use of my time this past year...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

You were doing fine, you just stopped playing. Why would i invite someone who doesnt play!

You even started playing bloodseeker. FMT doesnt even play carry heroes!

Top Bottom