• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 2009 PS3 Tournament I Thread: An F up for All Seasons.

Rorschach

GG Denog. Sure was laggy, though. Couldn't play D properly :\ Missed a gimme pick too. Do you live in New York?

Brian Brohm almost cost me that game. >:|

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Rorschach said:
GG Denog. Sure was laggy, though. Couldn't play D properly :\ Missed a gimme pick too. Do you live in New York?

Brian Brohm almost cost me that game. >:|
Game was pretty steady on my end. I live in North Carolina.

Fifty

GG Rors. It wasn't an all-time classic, but any completed game gets a 'gg' from me. Sorry about the lack of sim at the end.. I was tired and it wasn't a league game. I'm sure there were some crazy plays worth saving but I didn't take the time to look 'em over. I made sure the Bills played like the Ravens by throwing so many dumb INTs. I got cocky and forced shit in. Ugly.

Two things: First...why the FUCK didn't the developers change the default defensive playscreen for punting downs? It's SO stupid that we have to exit out of the punt block screen and find our way to punt return, just because they made block the default, rather than return. Either I don't know how punts are handled on D, or the developers don't play their own game.

and secondly..I noticed some disconcerting jetpacking (for lack of a better word) in our game. 3 times I had a WR "speed up" to catch a ball that he otherwise wouldn't have caught..downfield, going left/right and right/left. The first time I led the WR with right on the joystick, and I thought that was the cause, but the other two times I didn't aim the pass manually, yet he still did the ridiculous jet pack warp. I hope this isn't a problem.

Rorschach

GG fifty. I agree with your points.

DenogginizerOS said:
Game was pretty steady on my end. I live in North Carolina.
Weird. I was getting so much that I couldn't even pick the right play at times.

Guess I'll stop playing tourney games 'till people start up. I'm way ahead and I'm thinking I'll be the only one to get above 4.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone want to play?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Malley,you around to play still? I see you on NCAA

Matrix

GG Malley.

I cant believe that TE GW catch....jesus christ I almost threw my controller into my tv >_<

Two guys on him,a heave into the air and they don't swat at it at all and I have no idea if both your feet were even down :lol It happened so fast.

NM,it was in clearly,viewed the replay.....UGHHHHHH *weeps* Houston is just full of choke.

PS....Green is the biggest pussy HB in the league :( And I'm sure you are uploading that replay of Tony's GW TD :lol

Top Bottom