• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Metal Gear Online Beta Thread of having two accounts separate from PSN.

mileS

Game ID = miles.gaf
PSN = CMiles
GAF = mileS

Look forward to some sexy all GAF games. Just hope that the party system is good and inviting people isn't that hard!

Costanza

Banned
Ninja Kn1ght said:
:lol

In fairness, I think the reason people post their GAF name is so that it's easier to copy and paste the info into the OP.
I said this before, but make it even easier for me and format it the way I have mine in the OP.

c0stanza - Costanza

dralla

yea so in the beta menu's it says you don't use your Game ID when you're actually playing, you'll get to pick your name when you create your character. lol

Teknoman

dralla said:
yea so in the beta menu's it says you don't use your Game ID when you're actually playing, you'll get to pick your name when you create your character. lol

Guess we'll have to add that too. Konami sure is pulling out all the stops for security on this.

Jtrizzy

Yeah I was going to post that as well. Everyone should make their character's name the same as their game id...if they'll let you do that, which they probably won't. Good job Konami, you've officially owned the DMV and Social Security office in regard to the number of forms of identification necessary.

Gaf-Jtrizzy
PSN-Jtrizzy
GID-jtrizzymgo

don't forget that the GID is case sensitive as well. (Of course)

Costanza

Banned
dralla said:
fucking hell, this is retarded. hopefully we can all use the same as our GameIDs.

Teknoman

Costanza said:
fucking hell, this is retarded. hopefully we can all use the same as our GameIDs.

I probably will. I mean its practically the same as my PSN and XBL gamertag.

They better have some kinda squad/clan option though.

daegan

kid: daeganmoo
gid: -daegan-

no psn off of psp yet, not that it matters. i'm going to be enjoying the beta on a friend's ps3. :D

Zyzyxxz

ADD ME PPL! I wanna play this game with gaffers instead of random tards.

PSN: same as my user
Game ID: _ZYZYXXZ (dont forget the underline in front of it)

Epix

Add a poll to vote for possible clan names. Examples:

Shagohod
Praying Mantis
Fox-Hound
Outer Heaven/Haven
Les Enfants Terribles
Philanthropy
Sons of the Patriots/Liberty/Boss/etc.
The Patriots

dralla

Epix said:
Add a poll to vote for possible clan names. Examples:

Shagohod
Praying Mantis
Fox-Hound
Outer Heaven/Haven
Les Enfants Terribles
Philanthropy
Sons of the Patriots/Liberty/Boss/etc.
The Patriots

I'll be making "Sons of Liberty" the first day, hopefully someone doesn't take it

jaydogg691

PSN: jaydogg691
Konami ID: jaydogg69
Game ID: jaydogg691

Make sure you tell me that you're from GAF. For some reason I get weird friend requests.

Redd

Woot finally got my stuff

PSN: P_Wright
Konami ID: 25desiree
Game ID: redd2gaf

add me when you get the time guys.

Top Bottom