• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Metal Gear Online Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flo_Evans

dork said:
check the octacon server for the neogaf one, if it isn't there make one in there :)

yeah didn't see one. Let me see how many my connection can handle... I will password protect it but if no-one shows up I'll just open it.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Just threw up a quick and dirty official thread for us here. Meetup and coordinate here? Discuss there?

dork

Banned
Nice other thread :)

I hosted the other day, couldnt find the dreblin points though, where is that setting

dork said:
OPer needs to just pick a random server and add it to OP and i will start hosting gaf rooms in there. and so can everyone else so we always have some

edit-nevermind he picked one :)

hope its not the crowded one
It is, in fact, the most crowded. I usually have to attempt to connect a few times before it stops telling me it's full.

Teknoman

By the way, if I cant get a non-defective MGS4 headset, can anyone recommend a good bluetooth headset thats not too pricey?

Plantronics Explorer 320. It's cheap and works like a charm.

GAF name / PSN name / MGO name / Region
Pai Pai Master / PaiPai / PaiPai / US EAST

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
GAF name / PSN name / MGO character name / Region

NameGenerated / Name_Generated / NameGenerated / US East Coast

Facism

Facism / Live_Feed / Live_Feed / GMT.

Was a regular in the EU GAF #2 clan :D

Managed to get a round or 2 on U.U last night. Feels subtely different than the beta.

Kazenone

GAF name / PSN name / MGO name / Region
Kazenone / Nohne / Kazenone / GMT (London, UK)

I absolutely loved the Beta, and I've finished MGS4 so I'll be going right in very soon. Disappointed that our characters got wiped, but it'll be fun getting them back up again.

Cragen

GAF name / PSN name / MGO character name / Region

Cragen / Cragen / Cragen / Norway, GMT +1

Hope to se some NeoGAF servers up and running soon like in the beta. Was some great team play and matches there so hope the same thing will happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom