• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NC Double TREY 11 Online Dynasty Thread

Bumblebeetuna said:
I'm around now if you wanna go, will be around most of the night. Just post on here and I'll load the game up.
I'm at work for the next couple of hours. I live in Hawaii so I know there is a time difference. I'll jump on when I get home and if you're on I'll invite you.

Wow, feel fortunate to come out of that one with a win. Another game where my line doesn't run block for shit. Didn't really seem to matter what formation I was in or if I had an advantage in terms of numbers, guys got right through and tackled me for a loss or very short gain routinely.

21-14 A&M. Both teams drive down the field pretty easily their first few times with the ball and it's 14-14. Hawaii tries to go deep with little time left in the half and it's picked off. I somehow weaved in and out of the way of people and took it all the way across the field and down into the endzone to make it 21-14 at the half and of course, that was the final.

Idk if we just had a bad connection or if its because you're in Hawaii or what but I was dealing with some funky lag. Like, not enough to make it choppy or really slow the game down but just a constant touch of lag like I was playing on 56k or something. My QB ate the ball a couple times when I had long since pressed a button to air it out deep to someone wide open. Luckily he never fumbled. gg

My connection seemed fine. That was the first time I didn't have a decent passing game. I couldn't move it through the air at all. I should have ran more. I also had that one play when I ran out of bounds on accident when there was a wide open lane for a touchdown.

Anyway good game. Hopefully there will be rematch in season 2.

JCX

NHale said:
I don't know if I can be online at that time but I will add you to my friends list. If we're both online, I will send you an invite.
Could you play around 2:30 EST today (Sunday)? I am going out of town later today.

NHale

JCX said:
GG NHale. I don't kick online worth crap :lol

Did you notice any lag? I was having a lot in kickoffs and punts.

It was a good game JCX but I was lucky to barely win the game. You played better but the INT's and missed FGs gave my a chance that I wouldn't have otherwise.

My passing game worked like a charm (1-7, 10yds, 1 INT). :lol Everytime I threw a pass it missed my receivers by a country mile.

BTW does anyone know how to use "chew clock" in NCAA Football 11? It was on NCAA 10 but I can't find it in NCAA 11. We had to wait 25 seconds after I kneeled to end the game.

JCX

could you delay the advance until tomorrow? I'll have my game done tonight, but I'm working until around midnight.

NHale

Bumblebeetuna said:
I'm around now if you wanna go, will be around most of the night. Just post on here and I'll load the game up.

Good game bumblebeetuna. I'm surprised that I managed to win and even more that my passing game worked in this game.

gg. Holy shit if I am outmatched that badly by Clemson, Texas is going to slaughter me later in the season. All you had to do all game was just man up on defense and let your front line loose and that was all she wrote. I rarely had more than a couple seconds to throw the ball and when I did have a little extra time, no one was ever getting any separation. Can't believe I managed to score.

Also, I'm going to give it one more try but if my next user game is laggy as hell then I am calling it quits and giving commish powers to someone else. Maybe it is my connection, idk, but I play Madden online perfectly fine. The first half it was almost impossible to play any defense except just rushing the QB, then the 3rd quarter it seemed fine, but then in the 4th it was just a choppy, unplayable mess. I guess that must be the reason I was finally able to punch one into the endzone. But it sucks because I play as LB's and safeties and try to play some manual defense and in all the user games there has been lag preventing me from doing so. And just playing on the line is boring to me.

At least I took your HB out for a couple weeks but I'll be damned if his backup didn't run circles around my slow players even more. I think our teams are rated about the same but you just have speedier guys.

NHale

Bumblebeetuna said:
gg. Holy shit if I am outmatched that badly by Clemson, Texas is going to slaughter me later in the season. All you had to do all game was just man up on defense and let your front line loose and that was all she wrote. I rarely had more than a couple seconds to throw the ball and when I did have a little extra time, no one was ever getting any separation. Can't believe I managed to score.

Also, I'm going to give it one more try but if my next user game is laggy as hell then I am calling it quits and giving commish powers to someone else. Maybe it is my connection, idk, but I play Madden online perfectly fine. The first half it was almost impossible to play any defense except just rushing the QB, then the 3rd quarter it seemed fine, but then in the 4th it was just a choppy, unplayable mess. I guess that must be the reason I was finally able to punch one into the endzone. But it sucks because I play as LB's and safeties and try to play some manual defense and in all the user games there has been lag preventing me from doing so. And just playing on the line is boring to me.

At least I took your HB out for a couple weeks but I'll be damned if his backup didn't run circles around my slow players even more. I think our teams are rated about the same but you just have speedier guys.

I only had problems in the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter. It was really choppy and I was already waiting for the server to crash but had zero problems in the rest of the game. It's strange because if the game is really laggy on one end it should be laggy on the other since it's P2P.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
GG Johnny. Having my backup QB in there is not a good thing. I connected on only one screen and a few passes were simply off-target. My back up is more of a running QB, so I am going to have to adjust my gameplan. I just went into defense mode after I got a 2-score lead.

Next week I have the Red River Shootout with Oklahoma. Even though it is the CPU, I am expecting a tough game.

I almost lost my game to LA Tech. I got down 14-0 and had to play catch up the rest of the way. I got the go ahead score with 32 seconds left to win it 31-27. It was a fun game.

dskillzhtown

I tried to play my game. Got to the 4th quarter, 17-0, 6 minutes left. Then the game locked up. Got stuck in the "around the stadium" camera view. It is 2 in the morning here. I'll try to play it in the morning, if I don't, go ahead and sim it.

dskillzhtown

Turns out my PS3 has stopped reading discs all together. Go ahead and remove me from the league. Sorry dudes.

Ok well I transferred commish powers to you, JCX. I am not retiring from the league or anything, I just have a big workload and school starting again in a couple weeks and I don't want to hold you guys up again if something comes up. Only bad part is I forgot to advance before I shifted commish to you so next time you log on, you can advance it.

There's no real duties required, especially with a league this small.

I let a buddy of mine borrow the game. I was suppose to get it back today (fri). I'll get it back tomorrow when I seen him at work. You can sim the week if you need to.

TheGrandyMan

Neo Member
Just picked this up earlier in the week and am looking to join in. Is it too late, or can I squeeze in at the end of this season or the start of the next?

PSN: TheGrandyMan
Team: UNC

JCX

TheGrandyMan said:
Just picked this up earlier in the week and am looking to join in. Is it too late, or can I squeeze in at the end of this season or the start of the next?

PSN: TheGrandyMan
Team: UNC

I think I can add you in still.

Advancing to the next week tonight

Top Bottom