• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 14 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Interest Thread

I'm going to try and see if I can find a sim league on OS or reddit maybe, though it seems like OS has a lot more leagues. If I find something with availability, I'll let you know GC, in the event you're looking for a league to join.
My other league was on Tradition sports Online. They are a big sim site, but they like to have the members so write ups of games. It was pretty fun.

If you guys decide to play let me know, i was on the fence about getting the game this year but decided to pick it up, or if you just want to play a game or two
GT: Len Griffey Jr formally bobdigi33 as i know i am already on some of your friends lists

Not sure if this league is going down, but im always down to play online games with guys who want to play straight up.

Gamertag is Bucknuticus

buddy and me are starting a league just 2 of us so not a major league at the moment but wouldn't mind adding a few more people if people are interested. Let me know. We are casual players so were not gonna have strict rules etc so if thats what you want, probably wouldn't be the league for you.

Lkr

why is ultimate team so shitty in this? i bought it just for that too :(
500 coins to list a card? and then they take a "small percentage"? wtf EA!

mr stroke

I guess there is no OT for this? So can anyone tell me if 14 is better than last year(reviews seem pretty average/poor), Worth the upgrade?

I guess there is no OT for this? So can anyone tell me if 14 is better than last year(reviews seem pretty average/poor), Worth the upgrade?

if you are in it for the presentation you'll be disappointed but I think the gameplay is a vast improvement. The physics engine causes some hilarity though.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
(bump)

So I just saw the news about the NCAA license, now I'm thinking about getting 14 if it'll be the last one, at least for a while (was already considering it, haven't got one in about 5 years).

Should we rethink canceling the season? Anybody else interested after the news that the NCAA isn't renewing their license with EA?

USC here (that's South Carolina fools)

Edit:
Yeldon is better. ;)

Clowney owns all you suckas
He's gonna have a big surprise for Yeldon and any other Bammer that tries coming his way in the Championship game. :p

ZOMG-CLOWNEY.gif

Top Bottom