• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official VF5 360 thread of Gamertags and Win

CajoleJuice/NY/El Blaze

I'm new to the series, but I just held my own against a buddy who said "he knew what he was doing." :p

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Played for like 2 straight hours with Marty last night. Good games between his Sarah and my Lion. Pretty evenly matched as neither of us had a win streak longer than 2 or 3.

If you want a taste of my Lion, my gamertag is chespace t10.

And I'll be online throughout the day.

IN FACT, RIGHT NOW. 11:00am PST.

JavaMava

Finally got the game on Tuesday.

Can I do a rematch in ranked matches!?! Whats the fucking point of a fighting game if I can't have a few rematches. You can barely get into any mind games in 3-6 rounds. Unless of course I'm wrong. In that case ignore ^^^^ all that.

Also any shun players know of any good throws for opponents ducking and guarding?

Other than that. Love VF, wish I was better. Just ordered the Hori arcade stick off ebay. $75 canadian, ouch.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
JavaMava said:
Finally got the game on Tuesday.

Can I do a rematch in ranked matches!?! Whats the fucking point of a fighting game if I can't have a few rematches. You can barely get into any mind games in 3-6 rounds. Unless of course I'm wrong. In that case ignore ^^^^ all that.

Also any shun players know of any good throws for opponents ducking and guarding?

Other than that. Love VF, wish I was better. Just ordered the Hori arcade stick off ebay. $75 canadian, ouch.

No rematch option in ranked, it was done to stop boosting. However, you can rematch in player matches. :)

JavaMava

GeoNeo said:
No rematch option in ranked, it was done to stop boosting. However, you can rematch in player matches. :)

Ya I guess that was there best option. Fucking cheaters wrecking it for the rest of us.

Vormund

gamertag = Vormund

Only got the game (and XBL Gold recently) so I don't have faves yet. I guess Lau is one. I'm in Australia.

I also need an arcade stick. :/

Top Bottom