• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OLD WWF toys (56K oh noes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shamless stolen from takuan-toys.com but I figured Id host the pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

2beef.jpg

2bossman.jpg

2bret.jpg

2bush2.jpg

2bush_1.jpg

2crush.jpg

2hacksow.jpg

2head.jpg

2henning.jpg

2lod.jpg

2macho_1.jpg

2macho_2.jpg

2macho_b.jpg

2nasty.jpg

2natural.jpg

2r_b.jpg

2ramon.jpg

2rockers.jpg

2shawn.jpg

2smokin.jpg

2steiner.jpg

2stra.jpg

2taker.jpg

2yoko.jpg

3.jpg

3demo.jpg

3ted.jpg

3warrior.jpg

4.jpg

4hogan.jpg

12hogan.jpg

12warrior.jpg

andre_gonzales.jpg

bom_bigelo_bolga.jpg

dragon_fly.jpg

owen_jimnide.jpg

m_taker_p.jpg

taker_2p.jpg

o_O
taker_1p.jpg

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Check out these kickass Japanese figures:

hao_sapp.jpg

hao_inoki.jpg

pfws01.jpg

fgrJackson.JPG

I really wanna get a few of them but the cheapest I've found them online is like $40 a piece. Ouch!

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
miyuru said:
The hell is he holding? A Kraft single? A yellow card?

It IS a yellow card. In Pride, they're issued whenever a rule is violated. One time, before his fight, Rampage gave one to the ref as a joke.

those aren't the real OLD wwf toys. You want old, find some of those bigass rubber, nonposable figures from the 80s. I know i have a Hulk Hogan, Hillbilly Jim (with the nose bitten off, thanks to my dumbass uncle), and Randy Savage buried somewhere in my closet.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
I've had the big rubber ones and those small ones before. The BEST wrestling toys were WCW's Smash N Slam series. Toys were super detailed super posable and they came with many accessories.

FightyF

Banned
I remember when those WWF toys came out...and they were the nu skool toys. The ones I grew up with were unposable rubber ones, around 8-10 inches tall.

Bog

Junior Ace
I have a lot of those. Yes, have, not had. I also still have about, I dunno, 30 of the original huge rubber ones. They're all up in my attic.

Memles

I used to have a few of the Hasbros, but sadly they went missing. Still have a water damaged Ring, though...and about 120 Newer Wrestling Figures. And a custom built arena.

They're in closets and basements now, but I can admit I still have them.

bjork

No mailaway Hulk Hogan in the red outfit? :(

LJN did the rubber figures, as well as the thumb wrestlers from the mid-80s.

Hasbro picked up the license in either 89 or 90, had it until Jakks started pumping figures out in 1996.

I don't recall who did the early WCW figures... Galoob, I think. Then Old San Francisco Toy Co did the big rubber ones in the mid-90s (also the vibrating ones...), and Toy Biz did the most popular ones.

c0_1_b.JPG

Only WWF Hasbro figure to ever enter this household. Got it as a little present for my bro for $3, $5? I forget, probably 8 years ago. It's all about dem LJN's!

evil ways

I had at least the first 3 series of WWF Hasbro figures, and a few others that came later including Lex Luger, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, Ricky The Dragon, and Papa Shango, and I sold the whole lot on Ebay about 4 years ago. Got $around $190 for them. I only kept extras of Ultimate Warrior and Million Dollar Man, for sentimental value.

All my LJN WWF toys never made it past 1989 where they were either chewed up by cat/dogs, or given away to needy children.

I never really got into the Jakks WWF/WWE figures aside from the 1996 Ultimate Warrior and a Stone Cold Steve Austin which I still have somewhere around my closet, and the recent Classic Superstars Ultimate Warrior and Ric Flair.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I never had any, but I practially lived with a kid (our moms were best friends + had a mutual babysitting agreement) who had a ring, and a ton of LJN figures, including some of the earliest, like the long-haired Andre the Giant and Superfly Snuka.

Alucard

Banned
I thought you meant the OLD old figures...the rubber ones that weren't poseable. I used to own the Hart Foundation with the tag belts in that series of figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom