• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One heather gray T-shirt. $6. Five letters, $0.35 a piece. Having a FHUTA shirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
priceless.

fhutashirt.jpg

darscot

That's a classic. You can come off as a total mysognist (how the hell do you spell that). I have to admit you'ld get the curt nod and smile from me if I saw you roll by in it.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
that is beautiful. Just curious, but is FHUTA a universal thing like btw and lol, or is it something invented and only used here at GA? I can't say I recall seeing FHUTA on any other message board.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
How are you going to respond when people ask you what it means? You know, you're going to get asked that question A LOT.

I was considering making a t-shirt that said "John Titor spoke of this t-shirt." until I decided to not be one of those guys.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Truly amazing.

Somebody should set up a simple Cafepress store so anyone who wants to order one can. Their shirts aren't too expensive (I think $10.99 will get you a white one with whatever you want on the front) and it's really easy to set up.

I'm almost inclined to do it myself, but I don't think I'd actually wear a FHUTA shirt.

Matlock

Banned
I just went down the street to a guy who does custom t-shirts for high school sports and what-not. About the best I can tell you is to go to google, type in your city, state, and screen printing.

Should show you a location near you where you can get something like this done.

...and no, it's not universal.

yet.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Matlock said:
I started the GAF trend of "Fuck Her Up The Ass" in the threads about girl problems. It eventually spread to quite a few more types of threads, and annoyed the piss out of everyone.

Darkshire coined "FHUTA" in #GA one night, and a legend was born.

I think he meant who put it in Urban Dictionary, not who made it, you egotistical ass.

you also need FHUTA adorning: beer coozy - hot sauce label - fraternity paddle.

do this and your fornicating.up.anus college decor will be complete.

EDIT: also FHUTA # 1 fat foam finger

It's the perfect shirt.

What you need to do is go to a local watering hole, get a whole bunch of attractive girls together, and take a picture of the whole group, doing some sort of "YEAH!" pose, while you are wearing that shirt.

Then you, sir, would be a god amongst mere mortals.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I have a friend that runs a screen press, and has a website so he could easily take payments and ship out... if ya'll want something done a bit more proffesional looking, just let me know :p He would probably sell them for around 5 bucks a pop if I asked nice.

Matlock

Banned
Well, if anyone wants to take over from here, they're going to have to discuss that with shoplifter, who has a cafepress store up...as we all see.

I only ask that for whoever does it, a portion of profits would be given to the GAF server fund. It's only proper.

shoplifter

Matlock said:
Well, if anyone wants to take over from here, they're going to have to discuss that with shoplifter, who has a cafepress store up...as we all see.

I only ask that for whoever does it, a portion of profits would be given to the GAF server fund. It's only proper.

I don't give a shit what anyone does. I only did the cafepress thing cause I could. :p

I put some other stupid shit up, along with a cheaper T-Shirt. You can visit the shop at www.cafepress.com/gaforum or by visiting my home page in my profile. I thought about doing some "6.8" or "C-" stuff, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

DCX

DCX
Man if the font wasn't so JV basketball like i would go for it...i would get all three 6.8, FHUTA and C- :D

DCX

shoplifter

Yeah, I'm thinking about doing them in a different font once I get some time. These were quick shit jobs. The worst thing is that I can only have ONE button design, ONE of each T-shirt.

I'd much rather have that ONE shitty T-shirt with three designs, and 6.8, C-, and FHUTA magnets...you can probably do it if you have the premium shop, but really, it's not worth $5/month to do it since I have no idea if people will buy this shite.

GG-Duo

more catchphrases :)
-> it's a trap
-> i downloaded a graphic card
-> megaton
-> i heart nicole bass

et cetera.

shoplifter

AeroGod said:
C- button...brilliant.

I'm still LMAO at it.

Added a "The OT" shirt.

Sorry bout the prices, if I could make them cheaper and still generate any revenue for the site I would. The way it is now, the site will get $2.00 on every Tshirt, $1.50 on frisbees/coasters and $.75 on magnets/buttons.

\/\/\/ edit: wish I could make it so.

Matlock

Banned
ZombieWaffles: eminem's profile on AIM has a link that says "Best Shirt Ever"
ZombieWaffles: click on it, and it leads to your FHUTA shirt

Haha, I'm proud.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I think we need a shirt with a magazine rack on it.. and some lettering..

public enemy number one..

like a cow, but without the effort.

I dont know, someone funnier than me should come up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom