• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

23vzxtl.gif

I blame Black leg for this. This is all his fault.

Veelk

Banned
I usually am all for the "Lets see how it goes" even if it's probably going to be terrible because there's always a chance people will pull off a miracle....

But in this case, no. The world of One Piece is so cartoonish in every facet of it's design that it's one of the least suitable manga/animes to put into live action.

And even if they somehow do pull off that miracle, it's still one piece, so eh....

I blame Veelk for the live action buffoonery.

So this explains why Veelk hasn't been posting!

He's to blame/thank.

No, you guys were right the first time, it's blackleg's fault. Him and his Sanji stanning brought thus upon us.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Me at the start of the chapter: "Well, at least the straw hats have put some distance between themselves and Big Mom."

Big Mom: "I HAVE A FLYING NIMBUS AND WILL FUCKING MURDER ALL OF YOU!"

LotusHD

Banned
Me at the start of the chapter: "Well, at least the straw hats have put some distance between themselves and Big Mom."

Big Mom: "I HAVE A FLYING NIMBUS AND WILL FUCKING MURDER ALL OF YOU!"

Right lmao, it changes the whole game, they are so fucked

Also lol at Oda doing basically the same thing he did with the King's Punch for the bomb, where it gets used for something unexpected. King's Punch was just used to clean up debris, while the bomb was ultimately just to take the head chef Streussen out of commission

Top Bottom