• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outrun 2 - The Review 2

OUTRUN 2 SHINES THE SENSES WITH JOY OF VISUALS NEVER SEEN ON CONSOLES. FEELING OF PLAY INVIGORATES DESIRES FOR GAMEPLAY SO SOLID THE ROCKS NEVER CRASH ON THE STONY SHORE OF OUTRUN 2.

Burnout 3 - The Review 3

BURNOUT 3 SHINES THE SENSES WITH JOY OF SPARKS NEVER SEEN ON CONSOLES. FEELING OF PLAY INVIGORATES DESIRES FOR GAMEPLAY SO SOLID THE ROCKS NEVER CRASH ON THE STONY SHORE OF BURNOUT 3. ALSO OUTRUN 2 IS FOR FAGS.

the erectilumptuous perawesomosity of these splendilitudinous reviewatoriums makes me lachrymosillate with childfarious gladsination.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
And *I* was flamed for starting another OR2 thread. :rolltesticles:

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Mike Works said:
Burnout 3 - The Review 3

BURNOUT 3 SHINES THE SENSES WITH JOY OF SPARKS NEVER SEEN ON CONSOLES. FEELING OF PLAY INVIGORATES DESIRES FOR GAMEPLAY SO SOLID THE ROCKS NEVER CRASH ON THE STONY SHORE OF BURNOUT 3. ALSO OUTRUN 2 IS FOR FAGS.

BANDED

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Best lyrics ever in some of those songs....

"he asked me to go for a riiiiiideee .... with hiiiiiiiim"
"His ride... Sooooooo smooooooooth"
"his beautiful machine never stops"

the burnout sound track consists of every band on the planet who is unable to pronounce the letter "I" in anyother way other than "ooooiiy"

"ooooiiiiy... still think about yoooooo and
ooiiiiiiiy still sing these shittty tunes and
oooiiiiy ...."

*bleugh*

massive exaggeration, but hey...

WarPig

I am full to the brim with irrational love for OutRun 2, and even I'll tell you Burnout 3 completely smokes it.

DFS.

shuri

Banned
You know, the drifting is so deep in Outrun2, you need a 90 hours class by a team of the best asian outrun2 players to even understand the grasp of drifting.

Its that deep.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Mayhaps you can be the guinea pig and try Choro Q. $20 and GMR had sorta kinda nice words for it...

mosaic

go eat paint
Originally posted by Kiriku:
It's because you don't know how to drift.
I spent 90 hours of my life trying to get Ryu to drift. My failure to do so is my greatest regret. However, it only took 5 minutes for him to fondle a sailor, get into a fist fight, and participate in an impromptu line dance to the tune of "It's raining men."

Yu Suzuki's gift to the children of the 21st century is hot man on sailor action.

hanzo

Banned
just picked up the PAL version. Visuals are great, and it's a great racer if u just want a quick race. Gonna put some more play time into this, but I know it will be $20 on sale somewhere in a month.

Top Bottom