• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch 2 Gimmick features

Moochi

Imagine if you could change your gender to nintendo. I'm ninsexual and these are my big swinging tendos

Last edited:

BlackTron

One gimmick would be fusing Nintendo with the entire house.

a1ntgd7.gif

BlackTron

A cool feature would be if it didn’t semi collapse the OS like on the Switch when opening the built in e shop.

Eshop isn't like other stores, most of the screen is loaded like a web page every time you change it. It means a lot of redundant loading and waiting on the Switch's crappy wifi chip to do more. I think the OS is more waiting to redo everything over and over than struggling. They could change this system any time they wanted on Switch 1 but if they don't at Switch 2 launch it's a bad sign they will ever bother.

sigmaZ

A fun AR camera that adds a mario mustache and hat to you when you take a picture.
Two extra buttons like the pulse controller.

Reaseru

I think that Nintendo is very afraid or panicked about showing and launching the successor to the Switch.
I don't think they want to pull another Wii U, a poorly received successor of a extremely successful hardware. So they are being extremely cautious how to manage the marketing of their next console.

Ozriel

M$FT
Can’t help laughing at the OP assuming Nintendo is going to show up with faster I/O than the SSDs in the current gen consoles.

I’m here just hoping they have something that’s fast enough. Because they may well be expanding storage via micro SD cards…

Top Bottom