• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pa. lawmaker to Trump: 'Come after me you fascist, loofa-faced s***-gibbon'

Status
Not open for further replies.

entremet

They won a bunch of elections so that must be what people want.

ZrPbKQg.png

Seems to be working for them pretty well, might as well give it a shot.

I think it's survivorship bias personally. Trump's campaign was a perfect storm.

Profanity laced tirades aren't a great look if you're a politician.

Fuchsdh

That's nothing new. Old school politicians in the early days of our government lacked class as well.

Haven't had a member of Congress beat up another one on the floor in a while.

It's definitely a little childish, but shitgibbon is such a novel insult I have to give that guy a point for originality.

theWB27

So much ish to start this administration.

I don't care about the name calling, but i do hope the states stay feisty the whole term.

I think it's survivorship bias personally. Trump's campaign was a perfect storm.

Profanity laced tirades aren't a great look if you're a politician.

Whatever the GOP and their president is doing right now isn't a great look either, but what the fuck do I know about politics ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

akira28

damn...loofah faced shit-gibbon....that insult came to cause pain.

That's a brit level insult right there.

he's going to be mad as shit when they bring him the dictionary.

"I don't know these words. 'looo-fah', is that Chinese?"

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Petty insults really doesn't help. I know it feels great. But it's a bad look from elected officials.

Why stoop down to the Republican Administration level?

This attitude is the reason the left is run over every single time. The President of the United States is asking for names so he can destroy the careers of lawmakers. Yet your issue is someone insulted him?

Ms.Galaxy

Hey! Trump's face would be just as good at exfoliating your ass.

Sure, but I would never use Trump's face for that, my ass has more class then to use that.

This attitude is the reason the left is run over every single time. The President of the United States is asking for names so he can destroy the careers of lawmakers. Yet your issue is someone insulted him?

"When they go low, we go high" said the former first lady who is replaced by the wife of a bumbling Cheetos face, weasel haired, fuck trumpet.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Seems like a good guy, but given the sheer quantity of Trump noise at the moment, we probably don't need threads for minor stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom