• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 52, 2016

PoisedCavernousAndeancat.gif
Right click and save

Bruno MB

FScg6.png

Spain:
December 2016 - Individual Formats (Units)

01 (02) PS4 FIFA 17 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
02 (01) 3DS POKEMON SUN (NINTENDO)
03 (04) 3DS POKEMON MOON (NINTENDO)
04 (RE) WII JUST DANCE 2017 (UBISOFT)
05 (NE) 3DS SUPER MARIO MAKER (NINTENDO)
06 (09) PS4 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)
07 (NE) PS4 FINAL FANTASY XV (SQUARE ENIX EUROPE)
08 (08) PS4 WATCH DOGS 2 (UBISOFT)
09 (07) PS4 BATTLEFIELD 1 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
10 (05) PS4 CALL OF DUTY: INFINITE WARFARE - LEGACY EDITION (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)

That Just Dance 2017 for Wii outselling Final Fantasy XV and the second month sales of all high profile November titles with the exception of Pokémon Sun / Moon!

Heropon

FScg6.png

Spain:

10 (05) PS4 CALL OF DUTY: INFINITE WARFARE - LEGACY EDITION (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)

That Just Dance 2017 for Wii outselling Final Fantasy XV and the second month sales of all high profile November titles with the exception of Pokémon Sun / Moon!

I'm quite surprised about Mario Maker. Not that I expected it to bomb or anything but it's doing quite well.

chadskin

Germany 2016 Top 20 (all formats): http://www.bild.de/spiele/spiele-ne...e-fuer-pc-playstation-xbox-49614490.bild.html

1. Fifa 17
2. Battlefield 1
3. GTA V
4. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
5. Tom Clancy's The Division
6. Far Cry Primal
7. Farming Simulator 17
8. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
9. Mafia 3
10. Pokémon: Moon
11. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
12. Pokémon: Sun
13. Fifa 16
14. Minecraft
15. Overwatch
16. Final Fantasy XV
17. Doom
18. Watch Dogs 2
19. Fallout 4
20. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

eFKac

Germany 2016 Top 20 (all formats): http://www.bild.de/spiele/spiele-ne...e-fuer-pc-playstation-xbox-49614490.bild.html

1. Fifa 17
2. Battlefield 1
3. GTA V
4. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
5. Tom Clancy's The Division
6. Far Cry Primal
7. Farming Simulator 17
8. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
9. Mafia 3
10. Pokémon: Moon
11. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
12. Pokémon: Sun
13. Fifa 16
14. Minecraft
15. Overwatch
16. Final Fantasy XV
17. Doom
18. Watch Dogs 2
19. Fallout 4
20. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Fucking Uncharted man, what a beast!

GTA V in top 3 after 3 years since it's original release, insane.

I wonder if Battlefield 1 outsold Call of Duty IW worldwide this year, or have UK and US tipped it in CoD's favour.

Fdkn

FScg6.png

Spain:

AEVI does that stupid thing of listing skus individually so in the case of FFXV those are only the Day One Editions, but Deluxe and Collector Editions are not included there.

Deluxe was a good chunk of sales from my observation

Bruno MB

It is hard to believe that the newest Call of Duty release failed to crack into the yearly all formats top 10 during the year it was launched in one of the biggest western markets.

It is hard to believe that the newest Call of Duty release failed to crack into the yearly all formats top 10 during the year it was launched in one of the biggest western markets.

This was an abnormally strong year for shooters. Overwatch is a new juggernaut, Doom was a nice surprise, Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 tag teamed COD after EA smelled blood in the water.

The bad news for Activision is that Treyarchs game is 2 years away and that seems to be the developer that the fanbase gets excited for.

This was an abnormally strong year for shooters. Overwatch is a new juggernaut, Doom was a nice surprise, Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 tag teamed COD after EA smelled blood in the water.

The bad news for Activision is that Treyarchs game is 2 years away and that seems to be the developer that the fanbase gets excited for.

On some level, I think people playing BO3 is what caused the hugely negative reaction to IW. I think BO3 is by far the weakest of the three futuristic CoD's.

Fucking Uncharted man, what a beast!

GTA V in top 3 after 3 years since it's original release, insane.

I wonder if Battlefield 1 outsold Call of Duty IW worldwide this year, or have UK and US tipped it in CoD's favour.

this is just me, but i'm 100% certain BF1 outsold CoD: IW this year
BF1 is huge on Pc, bigger than any other BF on PC
CoD: IW underperformed heavily on PC, lower than any other CoD game on PC.
CoD: IW sold only about ~350k units on PC. The peak concurrent player number for BF1 was even close to that number on launch
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1298784 (if i remeber correctly, the all time peak was about 9xxk players for the game)

LTD retail sales in the US (the biggest CoD market): BF1 including Bundles is ahead of CoD at the end of November
~2.4m for Cod
~2.7m for BF
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=226754835&postcount=442

now we got also confirmation, that BF1 sold more digital for the full year on Ps4 in both US and Europe.

How is it possible, that BF1 is not the biggest game of the year and CoD still holds that titel?

and now BF1 also outsold CoD: IW at retail in the biggest european (overall) games market

Even if BF1 outsold CoD, it's sort of a hollow victory for EA since they didn't have much of a hand in the decline of CoD.

CoD ended up going down to BF levels, not the other way around.

noobie

Banned
FScg6.png

Spain:

So TLG didn't made it in top 10

Hasney

It is the 8th week that Activision Blizzard’s blockbuster has grabbed top spot and if it holds on for another week it will equal the 2nd highest number of All Formats No1s for a Call of Duty title, matching ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2’. However, it still has a way to go to equal front runner Black Ops III’s 11 weeks of No1s. ‘FIFA 17’ (-72%) holds on to No2 ahead of ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ (-66%) which continues to creep up the chart, climbing one place to No3. Another retailer price promotion on ‘Forza Horizon 3’ (-5%) propels it back in to the Top 10, up from No12 to No5. ‘Pokemon Sun’ (+91%) leaves ‘Pokemon Moon’ (-19%) in the shade as renewed stock gives it a boost ahead of its sister title; pushing it back in to the Top 10 for the first time since W49 last year, up from No36 to No9. New stock also gives another Nintendo title a boost with renewed sales from the 2DS hardware bundle pushing ‘New Super Mario Bros. 2’ (+77%) back in to the Top 40, at No37.

Heh, it's easy to give away %'s when they know there's no longer any context.

Donos

Question is if Activision is going to bring one of the next 2 CoD's back to a World War I/II scenario, seeing the thirst and comments after the BF1 reveal and the good sales of it.

You even can do alternative WWII timeline, to add some new gear/weapons.

Top Bottom