• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paper Mario 2 - Japanese Logo and Boxart

olimario

Banned
The Logo
logo.jpg

The Box
package.jpg

Nintendo Online Magazine
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nom/0407/index.html
Covering upcoming games for the GCN and GBA

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Awesome, I just love the art of this game. Great art style beats out graphics everytime with me. And all those little things you have to do in battle to pull of special moves are great. Thanks for the box and logo pictures, olimario.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
efralope said:
what does the name translate to in Japan, I notice the "RPG" at the end...

I only took 2 years of high school Japanese, but it looks like it says Paper Mario RPG to me.

Alcibiades

oh okay...

I wasn't sure cause I know for the first one I think it was name Mario Story or something like that, and I think that was for Japan, but I'm not 100% sure...

Meier

This is one of those examples where I find the US boxart to be just as nice as the Japanese one.

Grizzlyjin

SolidSnakex said:
That's not gonna happen if this is real:

220431b.jpg

I like that more than the Japanese boxart, seems more focused somehow.

Top Bottom