• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brakke

Banned
Zombine why. What am I supposed to anchor to if everything I thought was true, down to the names of cool people, isn't anymore?

NateDog

Just past Halloween too Zomboner, I am disappointed I won't say I'm not. At least you didn't get banned. 😐

How can Ubisoft make America great again?
How can Donald Trump make Far Cry great again?

Zombine

Banned
Just past Halloween too Zomboner, I am disappointed I won't say I'm not. At least you didn't get banned. 😐

How can Ubisoft make America great again?
How can Donald Trump make Far Cry great again?

lol It's a totally ridiculous name so I'm not like upset or anything. I wish he would have changed it to something like Breckin though.

Zombine will be back and there was no perm bet or anything, I just said that they could if he wins. It was probably therapeutic too so It was probably fun for them I bet. I won't request a change until after he's in office, just so it has some weight.

Has anything hood happened in 2016?

Izuna

Banned
So uh, Donald Trump's President is pretty incredible

[3.3.2018]

Trumpcare is basically a working version of Obamacare
Congressional Term limits come into effect in a few months
He balanced SCOTUS with a healthy dose of moderates to fill up the gaps
He put aside his differences with Hillary and all but removed ISIS from Syria
Islamophobia is still the same, but we thought it would be way worse
His apology to his past transgressions with sexual assault was noble as fuck

His speech today was incredible, how he regretted the sort of campaign he ran. It was touching when he talked about being a good role model to reduce hate crime.

I didn't think he went far enough when he called the notion of white supremacy old-fashioned, very poor choice of words, but we all knew what he meant.

What do you think, GAF?

I'm sorry but Shenmue 3 sucked under his presidency. He's officially the worst president ever.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
What is your favourite technique in hentai?

dyLDYVE.gif

Coreda

Best thread ideas you had and then forgot

So we all gonna ignore Michael Jackson's appropriation of white culture?

On a tightness scale of Cameron Frye to goatse how would you rate your donations this election?

How long do you think Jesus' penis was?

GAF I think found the final solution to the conservative question - it's not black or white but grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom